Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Permission to archive: yes
    Fandom(s): Aliens
    Genre (general, hetero or slash) slash
    Pairing/Characters: Cpl Hicks/Pvt Drake (Riggs)
    Rating: FRM for language and non-graphic m/m sex
    Summary: When he heard those words, he gave up
    Warnings: AU, established couple
    Notes: Why does Hicks yell this? If you watch the movie and I have countless times, Hick's yells it as Ripley arrives with the APC vehicle to get them out of the colony. Both Drake and Vasquez are still fighting the Aliens but Hicks only yells this to Drake. Since he only yells this to Drake, I have the feeling that there's more than soldierly concerns going on. Why? Because as the creator of this universe, I can do stuff like that. Beside, this is just another example of my twisted imagination... I am watching Aliens as I type this...
    Disclaimer: I don't own any of these characters. Love 'em, wish I did but...
    Acknowledgments: thanks to ulyferal who encouraged me to go onto other boards and post... and thanks to my wonderful beta as always...

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,631
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    3
    Kudos:
    11
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,409