Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Simon and Simon
    Pairing: Rick/AJ AJ/omc
    Warnings: incest, rape...be glad it isn't mpreg... maybe that will come later if I feel the desire to write another one.... A
    little underage action... AU some information from canon is incorporated but this story is basically AU and I played around with time lines....so no flames please...
    Summary: A.J. is missing and is the price for his return too high for Rick to pay?
    Thank you wonderful beta...
    Disclaimer: These characters are the property of a whole bunch of people and none of them are me. (Well, except for the original characters, they are all mine). But one person who had a hand in their creation is executive producer John G. Stephens. You know I don't own or know any of these people. Purely my imagination based upon the 80's show. Ah... some of my fondest childhood memories and you know it was just screaming to be slashed.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,119
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    8
    Hits:
    1,820