Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    RATING: R
    PAIRING: Gibbs/DiNozzo
    SUMMARY: Gibbs gets a Christmas Miracle.
    WORD COUNT: ~6100
    EPISODE SPOILERS: Brief mentions of Twilight, SWAK, the Hiatus stuff, and Bury Your Dead.
    NOTE: Set on Christmas Eve and all I can say is that Gibbs is a stubborn bastard. He just does not want to do what I want him to do. So, instead of being romantic schmoop, it's a little more angsty than I intended, because Gibbs doesn't know how to let good things happen to him. Don't worry, I forced it on him. LOL.
    DISCLAIMER: NCIS is owned and operated by people far richer than I. Honor and praise to the creators. I love playing with these guys.
    DISTRIBUTION: My home site: www.visionsofprettyboys.com, and the NCIS archive, and probably NCIS slash, and who knows where else
    THANKS: Thanks to my vunderbar alphas and betas. My stories are always so much better for their hard work. For this story that includes: Joolz, Susan, Hawthorn, Annie, Jillsjourney, and Nix.
    This story is for the NCIS Tinsel Promptathon. My prompt was Christmas Miracle, and I also snitched it for my title.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    6,189
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    6
    Kudos:
    35
    Bookmarks:
    7
    Hits:
    4,260