Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
320
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
12
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,505

Untitled BtVS fic

Summary:

Ginny from another list posed a challenge....suppose a character woke up a different color who would it be, what color and why?

Work Text:

 

 

 

Untitled BtVS fic
by Nei'chan

Xander wandered into his basement bathroom, scratching his belly. He was grateful Spike had taken to sleeping between his bed and the wall,protected from the sun, instead of monopolizing the bath tub like he used to. Now Xander could just sleepwalk into the shower and let the water wake him up without worrying about stepping on top of an enraged and wet vampire. Ok, he'd sometimes forgotten that Spike was in the tub before he turned the water on, but hey, no coffee, no Coke, no Captain Crunch, he wasn't awake yet!

Xander didn't bother to open his eyes as he adjusted the stream of water. He liked it hard and hot. He stepped into the spray, letting it hit his chest, then turned and felt the needlelike spray tingle across his skin. Felt great, and it was waking him up. He yawned, fumbling for the soap and running it over his chest. Yeah, he was starting to get more chest hair, pretty soon he'd be all sexy, with a nice hairy chest that would turn heads. He smirked at the dream. Yeah, right. In about ten years, maybe.

He was almost awake when he turned the tap off, reaching for the towel. He dried his face and started on his body turning to face the foggy mirror. Which showed a dark smudge in the center. He squinted. Looked behind him for the source, turned back to the mirror and squinted again. He extended the towel and rubbed the surface dry. And stared.

His face was blue. Smurf blue. Dark blue. The whites of his eyes stood out like they were lit from within. He stared some more. How the.... There was a pale form doubled over with laughter in the entrance to the bathroom. His face was contorted with mirth and tears ran from his eyes.

"Spike!" Xander roared leaping for the howling vampire.

 

end