Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2008-01-23
Words:
928
Chapters:
2/2
Comments:
15
Kudos:
13
Bookmarks:
4
Hits:
3,824

Learn How to Kneel

Summary:

Prompt: learn how to kneel
Kink: leather
Warnings: slash, no spoilers, mild mention of d/s
Disclaimer: I own nothing, except in my dreams.
Beta: Sam/Greg

Author's Notes: Written for ROK. "headdesk" Did I not say that my prompts this round were going to end up introspective kink? Seriously, who the hell else writes introspective kink. Sorry this is late. Trying to write multiple stories at the same time......not really working. If anyone is interested in reading more of this, please comment. I am considering writing another chapter, but only if there is interest.

Chapter 1: Learn How to Kneel

Chapter Text

            It was hard for him to resist. After all, despite his apparent play boy persona Tony Dinozzo was a natural submissive.

            There was just something about being submissive that appealed to him. Letting someone else make the decisions, be in control, was a nice escape from the fear of error. Dinozzo always tried to do what was expected and wanted of him, to please others, and what better way to do that successfully, than to be told explicitly what was required of him. But for the most part, it was the idea of letting someone else take care of him that got him. The thought that someone would care enough for him to claim him and keep him as theirs forever.

It was a nice dream, Tony thought, especially since the person he would most like to claim him did not seem to be in the least bit interested. Regardless, that did not stop the longing for something he couldn’t quite name. And all too often it was damn near painful for him to resist going to his knees and giving himself to the other man. In fact, the thought had crossed his mind of doing just that if only to see the reaction he would get. The only thing preventing him was the incredible fear of rejection. It was one thing to think that the object of his desire did not want him; it was another thing to prove it.

So, Tony contented himself with his fantasies and frequented clubs when he could. It’s not like his life was all bad. He had a job he enjoyed and learned from. A family of coworkers like he had never had before. A boss he respected and loved that he would follow any where. No, it wasn’t all bad, as he reminded himself in those moments his resolve was sorely tested.

But those moments were nothing compared to this. Dinozzo had arrived at work expecting it to be like any other day, only to fight back a rush of arousal upon seeing his boss enter the room. The day had been unexpectedly chilly, so it was not entirely surprising to see Gibbs wearing his leather coat, but the gloves were just too much. Black leather gloves. The feel of which Tony knew intimately against naked skin. He gulped as he felt Gibbs eyes on him and realized that he had been caught staring. Looking further up, his boss’ eyes caught his and something inexplicable passed between them. Shivering, Tony had the thought that maybe his fantasies weren’t that far out after all.