Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 3 of Tales Of The Town Of Wells Hollow
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2020-11-05
Words:
853
Chapters:
3/3
Comments:
3
Kudos:
10
Hits:
2,240

The Christmas Search

Summary:

Casper is missing.

Chapter 1: Part 1

Notes:

I don't own any of the characters that I haven't created.

Chapter Text

The Christmas Search by mbozzo.

It was Mid-December in Wells Hollow. Wendy and her daughter Julie was searching for the right Christmas tree.

"It's a pity that Dad can't be with us," said Juile.

"Your father has to go to work, today," explained Wendy.

"Today is Saturday. Why does he have to go to work, today?" asked Julie.

"I don't know," said Wendy, but she was lying. She really know why her husband couldn't be with them. He was with Professor Harvey, on a secret project. She wished that she could tell her daughter, but she can't. So, they continue to search for the perfect Christmas Tree.

Michael Cloud, a blonde haired male and Professor Harvey, a brown haired male was in the woods searching for Casper's 'cousin', Spooky. Like Casper, he's a male ghost. It wasn't easy to find him. If he didn't want to be found, he doesn't get found. Then, Pearl, a red haired female ghost appeared in front of them.

"Why are you two here in the woods?" asked Pearl.

"We're looking for your boyfriend. We hope that he could find Casper for us," answered Michael.

"I haven't seen Casper since Halloween. I doubt Spooky can find him," said Pearl. Then, Spooky made an appearance. He has a black clown-like nose, and wore a durby on his head,

"I heard that you're searching for Casper. I like to know where he is, too," said Spooky.

To be continued.