Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2007-12-24
Words:
1,444
Chapters:
7/7
Kudos:
106
Hits:
7,641

A Very Possible Christmas

Summary:

When Ron Stopable goes sking for Christmas without Kim, she invited a female friend to spend Christmas with her.

Chapter 1: Part 1

Notes:

I don't own any of the characters that I haven't created.

Chapter Text

Chrismas was coming and Kim Possible couldn't wait for it to come. She hope to spend some time with Ron Stopable without having to fight some world conquering villian. She looked out the window to see snow falling down very slowly. Then, Ron came into her view.

"It's a nice day to go sking," said Ron.

"Do you remember what happen to you, the last time you tried to ski?" asked Kim.

"I'm going to get a ski teacher this time. My parents are taking me to a ski lodge, this Chrismas," answered Ron.

"I wish I could go with you, but my family are going to stay home, this Christmas," said Kim.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't be with you," said Ron, as he left her. Kim was being sad, and defeated, whem Kim Locus, an Asian female came into her sight.

"Is there something wrong?" asked Kim Locus.

"Ron won't be celebrating Christmas with me this year," answered Kim Possible.

"Maybe I can celebrate Christmas with you," said Kim Locus.

"I have to asked my parents before I can invite you," said Kim, as she brighten up. Maybe, this will be the best Christmas ever. To be continued.