Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
239
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
1,145

Truth

Summary:

Max tells Buffy her secret.

Spoiler: For S5 Buffy but only if you don't know about Dawn and what she is.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Disclaimer: I don't own Buffy or Dark Angel. They belong to Joss Whedon and James Cameron. I'm just borrowing them.

"Buffy say something." Max pleaded, tears running down her face.

"I don't know. I need sometime. I need time to think about all this." Buffy said. She turned and walked out.

Max sat on her bed crying. This had been what she was afraid of. That if she told Buffy what she was she'd shut her out.

Dawn heard sobbing coming from Max's room. She knocked, "Max?" she asked, opening the door. "Max what's wrong?" Dawn asked concerned for her friend. Max was like another sister to her only cool because she never treated her like a kid like Buffy did.

Max looked up. "It's nothing." Max responded.

"No. Don't do that. You've never treated me like that before so don't start now." Dawn said sitting on the bed beside Max. "So tell me what's wrong?" Dawn asked again.

"It's Buffy. I told her my secret and now things are just… different." Max said.

"Well tell me your secret. It can't be as bad as being a big ball of energy." Dawn quipped. Max smiled. Dawn liked that. She hated seeing Max like this.

"Alright I'll tell you." Max said. She explained to Dawn what she was. Dawn just hugged her. Max realized that if Dawn could be ok with it then maybe just maybe things would be alright.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author americangrl69.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.