Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
146
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
1,364

Lose

Summary:

Max learns of Buffy's death.

Spoiler for The Gift.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Disclaimer: I don't own anything related to Buffy, Angel, or Dark Angel. I'm just borrowing them.

Max walked down a dark alley of Seattle. She stopped when she sensed someone following her. Turning around she expected to see White or one of his goons but who she saw surprised her. "Angel?" She asked.

"Max." He replied.

Something in his voice told her something was wrong. "Angel, what's wrong?" Max asked concerned.

"It's Buffy. She's dead Max." Angel told her.

Max felt a sadness come over her. Buffy had been the first friend she'd had. The first person she could truly trust. Now she was gone. Her heart ached for her friend.

Angel stepped forward gathering the transgenic in his arms. Max just let herself be held, tears streaming down her face. The two stood in the dark alley both grieving for Buffy in their own way.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author americangrl69.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.