Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: X-Files
    Pairing: Skinner/Mulder
    Rating: *bdsm*/kink
    Date: 22 October 2000
    My first time with the X-Files. I have no idea if this will be a series or not.
    Disclaimer: "The X-Files" and the characters, Walter S. Skinner and Fox Mulder belong to Chris Carter, FOX, and maybe others. They don't belong to me. I appreciate playing with the boys but always give them back when I'm done.
    Thanks to Zerena for typing, betaing, and caring. I may be the only one who knows how hard she works. I also know that I couldn't have completed this story without her able assistance. Just remember all mistakes are mine.
    Thanks goes to Diana Williams and Xanthe for fiction that wouldn't allow me to ignore Walter Skinner. If my fiction appears to be influenced by the work of these ladies, it probably is. Thanks also to Sarah for providing the eps I was missing, including "Field Trip" which I hadn't seen.
    Warnings/Treats: This is a *bdsm* story and contains some heavy elements of SM play, including but not limited to blood, piss, fisting. It contains many elements of discipline as well. Mulder is such a *bad* boy.
    This was fun for me as I hadn't worked with the characters before. Mulder is such a sub and I don't seem to have a problem with him; Skinner, on the other hand, was a surprise, a pleasant surprise.
    Skinner and Mulder are not *lovers* here, but there is a relationship. I think they'll figure it out sooner or later. Mostly this is about trust. If you, the reader, have other ideas about the relationship presented here, I'd like to hear them. I want to know that what was in my head is what ended up on paper.
    The story takes place after "Paper Hearts" and assumes the reader has knowledge of the episode and the events that led Mulder to the point where we find him as this story opens.
    Notes: *Chucks* is a product name of disposable bed liners used primarily to keep beds clean in hospitals and any place else where body fluids need to be contained so that they don't soil and/or spread germs to the linens -- or other fabrics.
    If you'd like more information on the events depicted here, I recommend the following books, available from The Open Book http://www.openbookltd.com
    "Screw the Roses, Send Me the Thorns" by Phillip Miller and Molly Devon, Mystic Rose, 1996, ISBN 0-964596-00-8, $24.95. This book contains great descriptions of *bdsm* lifestyles, play, scenes and toys and includes photographs of many of the items I use in my stories.
    "Erotic Bondage Handbook" by Jay Wiseman, greenery press
    http://www.greenerypress.com, 2000, ISBN: 1-89015-913-1, $15.95. This book contains a great deal of information regarding bondage with some nice diagrams to give a better picture.
    "Trust: The Hand Book" by Bert Herrman, Alamo Square Press, 1991, ISBN:
    0-962475-5-7, $12.00. This book is the best information in print regarding handballing (fisting) and should be read by anyone interested in anal fisting.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    9,335
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    15
    Bookmarks:
    3
    Hits:
    3,382