Actions

Work Header

In The Rising Ashes

Summary:

Some say in every shadow there s a clown, but those of the wizarding world knows that there is much more then clowns within their shadows. There are monsters of every sort and a Dark Lord with an obbsession that ranges over eons. So can one boy, with the weight of the world upon his shoulders and a Dark Lord's obssesion hovering over him, truly find out where he stands? TM-LV/HP

Work Text:

Title: In the Rising Ashes 

 Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter:( If I did Voldemort and Harry would be mates:)

His raven black hair still glimmers in the darkness and I must say that it is most beautiful at this time. His ebony locks glitter in the moonlight and at times cast a deep blue light upon him. His skin, so pale and ethereal, seems to become transparent in the moonlight with its flawless state. Those cherry lips, wet with saliva become a darker shade as the night wears on, almost as though they have been kissed repeatedly for hours upon hours. But the most enchanting feature is his eyes. Those emerald orbs that enthrall me, always glittering with some sort of hidden secret, laughter, sadness, rage, glittering and sparking with raw fire. The eyes of a Spit-Fire. His body, lithe and thin, always calls my attention. So thin.....too thin actually. And he knew exactly why of course.....Muggles. It left such a bad taste in my mouth to say that word, one I did not wish to fully understand. His relatives, the ones who supposedly protected him from me. It was a bloody laugh of course. They had hurt him, beat him, and used him as a common house elf. It was disgusting that they did not realize the power that that boy held within his fragile fingers. 

He has tormented me for so long that I am nearly half insane in my longing for him. For centuries he has haunted me, always so close and yet so damned far away from me. So far from these hands that merely wish to touch and caress that silken flesh of his. So far from these lips that wish to slide over his own two blushing pair. So far from this heart that would beat to the rhythm of his is given half the chance. It’s almost laughable that I have been reverted back to that silly poetic boy that I once was, back when all I could do was dream and wish for him to be mine once more. But now he is so close, so close that I can almost taste his sweet honey and lilac scent. Gods how long have I yearned for this chance? Since I was born in that darkness thousands of years ago? Since I saw the blinding light that is him..... 

The blinding light that is my mate. Harry James Potter.  

Yes. Harry Potter. The Golden Boy. The Savior of the Wizarding World. The Boy Who Lived. He goes by so many names now that it’s so hard to keep track. But what they don't understand is that both he and I let him live. When I went to kill them, Lilly and James Potter, I never realized that their only son, their pride and joy, was my little serpent. Yes I gave him the name of serpent for he always seemed to slither away from me through the years, always like the hidden snake. But that night, the night I killed his parents and attempted to kill him, I saw in his eyes the truth. Those emerald eyes reflected the years we had spent together, the times when I called him mine. But since the curse was already said it could not be called back. I would have truly died that night. But no my sweet little one would not allow that. He saved me in the end. He took half the curse upon himself and sent me the other. It is how we became Life-Mates, added already to the fact we were soul-mates.  

Life Mates can only be created that way. People who are foolish cannot understand the difference between soul-mates and life mates. Soul Mates are those who are already fully alive without one another, though they feel as though parts of themselves are missing. They can live fully without feeling as though wet; smothering blankets were put upon them. But true Life Mates have a different feeling to them. Life Mates are created when two people lose part of themselves in the same way, perhaps sacrificing part of their soul life for each other as Harry and I had done. In the end the two halves become whole after a ritual, almost like that of a soul mate but not quiet. Soul mates complete their bonds by a sexual ritual only, and a few words are said. But for Life Mates it is much more complicated. But that is to be left to another time to explain for even I cannot entirely figure it out as of yet.  Never fear though because soon....soon I will find out the entire ritual and then both Harry and I shall be complete for the first time truly in our entire lives. 

Dumbledore would not have this of course. He nearly destroyed every single book upon Life Mates.....except the ones my Father had created thousands of years ago. The ones that showed the true path of bonding, the ones that would grant me and my mate eternity together. But strangely enough the foolish old man of Hogwarts truly means well for my mate, though he is thrown far off his kilter. He see’s me as what I am: The epitome of pure evil and his instincts are telling him to keep Harry away from me, tell him to fear who I am. Even his lies have a reason of protection for my Mate. But it will not last forever. I have craved the boy for too many years, to many centuries to merely let him go now when he is so close. Soon he will be mine again. Very soon. 

" Soon my dearest serpent. Soon."