Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,517
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
6
Hits:
948

Metallicar Dreams

Summary:

Dean catches the Mythbuster's blowing up an Impala, it all goes downhill from there.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Dean Winchester was petting his car, cooing that he wouldn’t let the evil Myth Busters near it.  It was starting to worry Sam.  Not that Sam had any clue what Dean was talking about.

            “Dean?”  Sam approached his brother cautiously, since Dean had grabbed a gun when he first left the hotel room.

            “Evil men won’t blow my baby up, not now not ever.”  Sam realized that Dean could probably get away with an insanity plea if he accidentally shot someone, which wasn’t a good thing.

            “Dean, what’s going on?”  Sam inched closer, paying close attention to the gun Dean was clutching.  “The car isn’t in danger of blowing up.”

            “That’s what you think Sammy.”  Dean reluctantly turned away from the car.  “I was catching some TV earlier, and a couple of whacko men were blowing up Chevy Impala’s.”  Dean was growling by the time he mentioned the car.

            “Dean I very much doubt that you would let them near the car to begin with, and even if you did they would be dead before they got anywhere close to blowing it up.”  Sam touched Dean’s arm lightly, before gripping it and leading him back to the hotel room.

            “Just because you’re logical doesn’t mean it can’t happen.”  Dean muttered as they entered the hotel room.  He settled himself on one of the beds and turned the TV back on.

            “Logic conquers all.”  Sam grinned returning to the research he had left when Dean had stormed out of the room.

            “Yeah right, Bitch.”

            “Shut it Jerk.”

 

An Hour Later…

 

            Dean was growling again, Sam was seriously considering asking for a room with no TV at the next hotel.  Taking a break from his research Sam looked up the Myth Buster’s.

            “Dean, you hungry?”  The growling had turned into muttering, and Sam could understand why.  His check into the Myth Busters had turned up two men, plus three others who tended towards explosions in their attempts to “separate the myths from the facts.”

            “Yeah, need to get out of this room.”  Dean stood up and stretched, his shirt pulling up enough to show a thin inch of pale skin.  Sam’s mouth went dry before he focused his attention on shutting his laptop down.

            “That café that we passed on the way into town?”  Sam grabbed his jacket while standing.  Dean nodded and opened the door, striding through quickly.  Sam followed, locking the door behind them.  Dean twirled the keys to the Impala around his finger before deciding that the café was close enough to walk.

            The café was a tiny hole in the wall, but the smells were tempting whenever the door opened.  It was making Dean’s mouth water, Sam just grinned at Dean’s blissful look as they entered the small restaurant.  They seated themselves by the windows, and close to the door.   A petite brunette waitress leered at Dean as they sat down; Sam was surprised that Dean ignored her.

            “Can I help ya’ll?”  The pretty waitress has a smooth drawl as she took their order.  She sauntered of, swinging her hips seductively.  Sam guessed Dean was still jumpy about the show and his baby of a car.

            “Dean, ya know that those guys aren’t gonna get at Metallicar.”  Sam was trying not to laugh as Dean growled at the mention of the Myth Busters.

            “Sam, those two maniacs blew up a ’67 Chevy Impala, if it had been black instead white, I could have been watching them blow up my baby.”  Dean’s face was truly afraid, and that fact alone kept Sam from bursting out laughing.

            “Well it wasn’t your baby so stop moping.”  Sam grinned at the waitress as she placed their food in front of them.  Dean ignored Sam in favor of the steaming soup in front of him.  He also ignored the waitress, something that was starting to confuse his little brother.

            Except for the occasional word of praise when the waitress came to check on them, they were quiet as they ate, finishing quickly.  Dean paid still completely oblivious to the lustful looks the waitress, and cashier, were sending at him.  Sam waited until they left the café to confront his brother about it.

            “Dean, is something wrong?”  Sam was worried, and it was apparent in his voice.

            Dean smiled, but didn’t answer his brother right away.  He walked in silence back to the hotel room, and once both were inside he started talking.  “Nothing is wrong; I’m just tired of finding a girl in every town. I have six months to live, and I’m not gonna waste them on a series of small town girls trying to get pregnant and married.” The finality in Dean’s voice shook Sam to the core.  They had agreed, silently, not to count down the months, and Sam still researched ways to avoid the one year deadline.

            “Dean, we’ll find a way out of it.”  Sam tried to sound confidant, well aware that he failed.  It wouldn’t stop him from trying.  Dean shook his head sadly, taking a step towards Sam.  Sam stepped back, Dean followed him, they continued until Sam was against the wall.  Dean took another step placing himself fully in Sam’s personal space.  “Dean?”

            Dean just shook his head, leaning in further, with his arms on either side of Sam’s head.  “Sammy, my Sammy.”  Dean’s breath ghosted over Sam’s lips pulling an involuntary shudder out of the taller man.  “I’ve decided that if I’m going to hell I might as well do something to deserve it.”  Before Sam could fully process Dean’s words his lips were covered by his older brothers.  Moaning Sam’s mouth opened under the soft pressure of Dean’s lips.  Sam pulled his head back violently when Dean’s tongue snaked into his mouth.

            “Dean,” Sam panted harshly, “We can’t do this; we can still find a way.”  Sam tried to calm down, his heart racing, and his breath coming in short puffs.

            “I don’t care anymore Sammy.”  Dean leaned in again, bringing his body flush to Sam’s.  Dean covered the taller mans lips with his own, sliding his hand into the younger man’s shaggy hair.  This time when he slid his tongue into Sam’s mouth it was sucked in.  Sam’s hands clutched at the back of Dean’s shirt, their tongues battling for dominance in the kiss.  When they broke for air Sam panted out a single word.

            “Bed.”  The tone made it clear that it wasn’t a request.  Dean pulled away and back towards the closest bed, stripping as he went.  Sam stalked after him, following his lead by stripping.  By the time they were at the bed, they were both naked.  Dean sprawled on his back on the bed, challenging his brother with his eyes.  Sam straddled Dean’s hips, letting his hands explore the muscled chest now his to touch.  Dean arched into Sam’s touch, letting his own hands rest on Sam’s hips, his thumbs rubbing circles over the hipbones.  Sam ghosted his fingers over Dean’s nipples, leaning down to kiss along his brothers’ collar bone.

            “Sam…” Dean said breathlessly, his hands now roaming the long back, tugging on the shoulders.  Sam looked up, his reddened, swollen lips demanding to be kissed.  Pulling his brothers face up, Dean kissed Sam softly, slowly, trying to express everything he needed to say, but couldn’t.  Sam sighed into the kiss, his hands still roaming Dean’s chest, lightly brushing his brother’s nipples. Sam stretched himself out, letting his body align to Dean, their cocks fitting together snugly.  As they touched, Sam moaned into the kiss.  The vibrations against his chest and mouth drove Dean to action.  In a move that would have made their father proud, Dean flipped them.  Sam curled his fingers around Dean’s shoulders, canting his hips up into Dean’s.

            “More…please Dean…” Sam murmured, his breath gusting against Dean’s lips.  Dean let his lower body rest fully against Sam’s.  They both gasped as Dean rolled his hips down.  Sam moaned, pulling Dean in for another kiss. Dean repeated his action, Sam meeting the thrust with his own.  Dean broke the kiss, nipping at the younger man’s throat, licking and sucking at the bite mark he made.  Sam tilted his head to give Dean better access, one hand gripping at Dean’s short hair, the other running up and down Dean’s arm.  Each roll of their hips brought them closer to the edge, the anticipation heightening the sensations.  Sam stiffened, his hips thrust up against Dean’s, head thrown back as he keened Dean’s name.  The warm wetness that spread between their bodies pulled Dean over the edge, Sam’s name tumbling from his lips as his body contracted with pure jolts of ecstasy.

            “Dean?” Sam asked, looking at his brothers relaxed features.  Sam shook Dean’s shoulder to wake him up.  The TV blared in the background, some show about blowing things up flickering across the screen.  Dean opened his eyes noticing two things, one, he was dressed, two, he was harder than he could remember being in months, maybe even years.  “Dean? You hungry?”  Dean groaned and realized it was all a dream.

 

TBC 

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author musingdarkly.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.