Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
6,414
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
3
Kudos:
13
Hits:
1,919

Games People Play

Summary:

Now that 'old guy' Henry Dobson doesn't work for House anymore, interesting things develop.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Title:     Games People Play

Author:  LavenderJade

Website:  www.geocities.com/lavenderjade925

Email:  lavenderjade925@verizon.net

Pairing:  House/old guy (Henry Dobson)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.  

// Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. // Henry Dobson sighed as he sank down into the driver's seat and started his car.  He'd known it couldn't really happen.  The hospital would never have allowed him to stay, without a real medical degree.  Which was a shame.  Because despite what he'd told the group, he and House really would have worked well together.  House did need some people around him with a different take, but having somebody on the same wavelength could help at times too.  If only he could somehow buy that piece of paper that would legitimize all the knowledge he already had.  That wasn't going to happen, not at his age.  And certainly not in time.  With a sigh, he pulled out of the staff parking lot at Princeton-Plainsboro for the last time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

 

House was depressed.  Henry had clearly been the best of the lot.  Oh, yes, he knew the man's name.  Most of the others, he hadn't bothered with names, but Henry had earned it.  It was such a damned shame he wasn't really a doctor.  That was really why House had canned him.  It was becoming too comfortable working with him.  Better to cut his losses now than keep him until the end then still have to let him go after he'd let himself get attached.

 

//Too late ... // The thought annoyed him.  He didn't WANT to get attached to people.  That's what got him into this in the first place.  He'd let the last lot get too close.  Cameron with her starry-eyed idealism.  Chase, the over-eager puppy.  Even Foreman had gotten under his skin somehow. 

 

Henry, though, had been different.  He wasn't some young impressionable kid.  He just wanted to use the brain he'd worked hard to train.  Even though he hadn't jumped through all the hoops.  Hadn't followed all the rules.  House identified with that.  They could have worked remarkably well together.  Maybe even really become friends.  Not that he needed friends.  He got along just fine without them.  Wilson.  OK, Wilson was his friend.  The only one he needed.  And he didn't really NEED him, it was just fun to have somebody to yank around on a chain.  Right.

 

Over the next couple of days, though, House found his thoughts continually returning to 'old guy' as he'd called Henry in the group.  He missed the witty observations.  The wry humor.  The simple presence of the man.  Damn.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  

With nothing specifically to keep him occupied, Henry found he kept thinking about House.  The man was fascinating.  The way he pushed everybody away, even though he clearly needed somebody in his life.  Henry had known men like him before.  Men whose fierce independence made it next to impossible for them to find a woman who would put up with them for any length of time.  Most men had problems figuring out what women wanted from a relationship.  Women wanted emotional intimacy first, before they'd even consider sex.  Men like House who had no idea how to be emotionally intimate, or even why anybody would want such a thing, had no chance at all.  Physical intimacy, he understood.  Just look at the way he always stared at Cuddy's breasts.  Henry had to admit that they were nice, as breasts went.  But House was never going to get his hands on them, or at least not for more than a one-night stand.

 

What he needed was a different kind of relationship.  One that would let him get down to the sex without jumping through 'superficial' hoops of romance first.  One that would build a different kind of emotional intimacy, one that House probably wasn't even aware of.  The question was, would he be interested?  Yes, he spent a lot of time staring at Cuddy's breasts.  But that didn't always mean anything.  There was another factor.  House didn't let anybody get close to him.  And yet there was one friend.  Wilson.  The relationship could be innocent.  And yet.  Henry had picked up something, call it a 'vibe.'  It read to him as 'unresolved sexual tension.'  Did House have the hots for his friend?  Had they maybe once in a drunken stupor done something?  There was something there, Henry knew it.  The question was, what?  And did it mean anything?  Where did House fall on the spectrum of sexuality?

 

He thought about ways he could find out.  He could adopt House's methods and sneak into his home while he was at work.  But he doubted he'd find anything really helpful.  If he was bi, he was straight enough to get what he thought he needed from standard porn.  And stubborn enough to not realize it wasn't really what he needed.

 

No.  There was only one way to do this.  Amber had figured out which bars House tended to hang out in.  Henry wasn't sure if she planned on trying to seduce him at some point.  That would have been fun to watch.  She was pretty enough, if you could get past the nasty personality.  House would most likely screw her, then can her for it.

 

But the information was turning out to be useful.   Henry picked the bar furthest from the hospital and started hanging out there in the 'after work' hours.  Sure enough, within a couple of days, a familiar face wandered in.

 

It had been a trying day for House.  The wannabes were really getting on his nerves.  The game was growing thin.  Cuddy was pushing him to make a decision.  Even Wilson was nagging him about it.  The problem was, even though they were decent doctors, and they were learning his methods, he just didn't WANT to work with any of them.  He missed the comfortable interactions of his old team.  And now Cuddy was trying to stuff Foreman back down his throat ... as ... what?  His boss?  Not exactly, but not exactly not, either.  His babysitter.  Ugh, that was worse.  God, he needed a drink.  His leg ached.  Life sucked.  He settled himself on a bar stool and ordered a shot and a beer.

 

After downing the whiskey in one gulp, House glanced around the room.  He wasn't sure what he was looking for.  He wasn't in the mood for female company.  He just looked around because what else was there to do?  Much to his surprise, he spotted a familiar face over by the dart board.  // Old guy? Henry? What's he doing here? //

 

House watched as Henry beat the pants off a sharp-dressed younger man.  Money passed between them, and the young man went off in another direction.  Looking pleased with himself, Henry pocketed the money and turned toward the bar, looking right into House's eyes.  A grin spread over his face as he made his way towards the bar.

 

"Well, well, well.  If it isn't Doctor House.  Couldn't resist my charms after all, huh?" 

 

House couldn't keep the grin off his face.  Although the comment confused him until he recalled old guy's last words about getting together for a drink some time. "It's not all about you, Henry.  But since you're the big winner, I will let you buy me a drink."

 

// He actually knows my name! // Henry was pleasantly surprised.  Hopping up on the stool next to House, he ordered another round for both of them, taking careful note of what the bartender brought House.  They raised their glasses in a toast.

 

"So, anybody else been eliminated?"  Henry asked after they drank.

 

House grimaced.  "Please.  I came here to get away from that.  What're you up to?"

 

Henry shrugged.  "Oh, this and that.  Don't worry about me, I've got irons in several fires."  A basketball game was on the TV behind the bar.  A number of patrons gasped as a particularly rough play got past the refs. 

 

"Idiots!  What's the purpose of having referees if they don't call shit like that!"  House snarled.

 

They talked basketball and watched the game. At one point, House predictably made a rude comment about the woman sitting next to Henry.

 

Henry laughed as she glared at them and got up and left.

 

"Women.  Who needs 'em?  They always want a 'relationship.'  Caring, commitment, communication.  The deadly c's.  When all you want is a tumble or two.  Why buy the car when you really only want to lease it for a few years?"

 

House laughed.  "You can say that again.  Wilson should have thought of that before divorce #4 ..."

 

Four divorces?  Oh, hell, yeah.  The man was addicted to women.  That was never gonna work.  He lowered his voice conspiratorially.

 

"Now me, I'll stick with the home team.  Men understand sports.  What to leave on the playing field, what to take home.  You know what I mean?"

 

// He's gay? // House wondered.  // Never would have pegged that.  Definitely not some swishy femme type. // He found himself intrigued in spite of himself.  "Women don't do it for you, huh?"

 

"Oh, I've done my share of women.  Let's just say I've given them up for Lent, shall we?"

 

That got a raised eyebrow.  "It's a long way past Easter ..."

 

"Lent 1987.  Gave up the church too ... didn't need either one of them."

 

House's cackle told Henry he'd hit the mark.  House loved this.  He was intrigued, and Henry knew it.  He decided to make his play.

 

"You like to play games, House.  So do I.  You want to play a game with me?"

 

// Shit, he's coming on to me! // House felt his heart racing and his dick beginning to stir.  No strings, just a good fucking.  He'd always been curious about men, just never got around to doing anything about it.  There'd been that one night when Wilson was staying with him and they'd gotten drunk and watched some porn ... just thinking about it set his pulse racing. 

 

"Sounds like fun.  What'd you have in mind?"

 

Henry gave him an evil grin and handed House a card.  "Come to this address tomorrow at 7PM.  Don't wear underwear."  And then he got up and left.

 

House sat there.  // What the hell just happened? // One minute he thought he was about to get lucky, then next minute his 'date' disappears into the night.  // You wanted no strings! //

 

House glanced down at the card in his hand.  It looked like a business card, but there was no company name or logo.  Just an address, not even a name.  It occurred to him that Henry had done this a time or two before. // Always leave 'em wanting more! // The old slogan popped into his head.  It sure worked this time.  House suddenly realized that he was turned on beyond all belief.  His dick was hard as a rock.  He had about 22 hours to wonder exactly what was going to happen tomorrow.  Because he WAS going.  There wasn't the slightest doubt about that. 

 

He stuffed the card into his hip pocket and eased off the barstool.  The ride home on his bike reminded him why he loved motorcycles.  The rumble of that big engine between his legs kept him hard all the way home.  Once inside, he threw off his clothes and crawled into bed.  His hand went straight to his dick.  He wondered what it would feel like to touch another man's dick.  It should be much the same, and yet he knew the psychological element was a big part of sex.  The very idea of touching another man was enough to make it different. Was Henry a top or bottom?  Did he care?  Would he be willing to take it in the ass?  He'd wondered all these things before, but his 'date' tomorrow gave them a new reality, a new urgency.  He came with a grunt, knowing that tomorrow he'd have to come up with answers.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  

It was almost time.  Henry wondered if House was actually going to show up.  No way to tell but wait.  He made sure everything was ready in the play room, then dressed, put on his black robe, and went to the bar.  He extracted two little blue pills from a bottle in his pocket, crushed them, and put one in each of two glasses.  He didn't need the lift to get started, but to keep things going for longer than normal.  A night like this he didn't want to end early.  And he wanted House to have as much fun as possible.  And this way he didn't have to remember which glass was which.

 

He heard the roar of a motorcycle outside.  // Yes! // He poured the whiskey into the glasses – the same brand House had been drinking last night – stirring to make sure the powder dissolved.  The doorbell rang.  He took a moment to compose himself, then opened the door.

 

"House.  Glad you could make it."

 

He waved his guest in and reached for the glasses.  House took one, immediately taking a sip.  It was the good stuff.  He nodded his approval as Henry locked the door behind him.

 

Henry could see the signs of nervousness.  And even better, he could clearly see the outline of House's dick inside his jeans.  He'd actually done as Henry requested and gone commando.  // Excellent! // He immediately took the lead in this dance, pointing toward the couch.  As House sat down, he perched on the arm and looked House right in the eye.

 

"You like games.  Well, this is my game, and there are rules. You like to be in charge.  Here, you will not be.  The challenge for you is to handle not being in charge.  Once the game begins, you will do exactly as I say.  No more and no less.  If you do well, you will be rewarded.  If you do not, ..." His eyes darted to a riding crop sitting on the coffee table.

 

House sipped at his drink, trying not to give away the flutter in his stomach.  It was THAT kind of game.  He'd sort of expected it.  But the reality was frightening, in an exciting sort of way.

 

"I may do anything I like to you, and ask anything of you.  If there are any boundaries you do not want to cross, tell me now and I will respect them.  Otherwise, anything goes."  Henry waited for House to respond, knowing that the man would not admit to any weakness.  When no answer came except for a steely look, he smiled and continued.

 

"Good.  I will give you this much – I will not mark you in any way that can be seen in standard business attire.  Also – your leg.  I do not wish to cause you permanent physical harm.  If it becomes an issue, I expect you to tell me.  Do not attempt to 'play' me with this.  But if it is real, I will make accommodation.

 

"Finally.  If you wish to end the game at any time, all you need do is mention Cuddy's breasts.  You seem so fond of looking at them.  If you find you prefer looking at them to playing with me, you may say so and end the game.  Understood?"

 

By the time Henry finished, House was so hard it was almost painful.  God, this turned him on!  Not knowing exactly what was to come excited him.  And he could never resist a challenge.  In his head, he vowed to never even think about Cuddy's breasts again.    They were nothing compared to this!  Backing out never even occurred to him.  He nodded.

 

"Good.  Stand up."

 

House got to his feet. 

 

"Turn around.  Slowly."

 

Henry watched him closely, eyeing his body like a piece of meat.

 

When House faced him, Henry spoke.  "Stop."

 

Henry got up and came over to House.  One finger traced the line of House's dick through his jeans.  House gave a small gasp at the contact.

 

Henry laughed.  "You did well to listen to me and not wear underwear.  Good."  He fondled House through the thick fabric for a bit.  House's eyes closed as he indulged in the pleasure of being touched.

 

While he wasn't looking, Henry picked up the riding crop and sat back down.  House's eyes opened when the touch went away. 

 

"Take off your pants."

 

House reached down an unbuckled his belt.  Having Henry watching him so intently was a turn-on.  He slowly unbuttoned and unzipped, revealing his 8 inch dick as he pushed the jeans down around his hips.

 

Henry leered at him, clearly liking what he saw.

 

"All the way off."

 

Not wanting to show weakness, House managed to balance on his bad leg long enough to get his shoes off and kick the jeans off to the side.

 

"Very good."  Henry sat forward and beckoned House to stand in front of him.  He licked House's dick like a lollipop.  House shuddered with delight.

 

The riding crop came out.  "Spread your legs."   Henry used the crop to guide House into the position he wanted, legs spread a bit farther apart than was comfortable.  He reached into the pocket of his robe and withdrew some leather straps.  House's eyes widened as he recognized a cock strap/ball stretcher.  He swallowed nervously as Henry reached for his privates. 

 

Henry could feel House's nervousness as he played with his family jewels.  He made sure his touches were gentle at first, fully intending to give pleasure.  When House was fully hard again, he deftly attached the straps, one around the entire sac, another coming up and around between the balls, giving new meaning to the words 'lift and separate.'

 

House's breathing was quick and shallow by the time Henry finished.  He felt a little ridiculous standing there in the middle of the living room wearing a t-shirt, socks, and those little bits of leather that made his package stick out as if on display.  But damned if he wasn't turned on.

 

It got even better.  Henry admired him for a moment, then leaned in and began sucking on House's cock.    House felt like he was gonna explode, it felt so good.  He didn't even notice that his leg ought to be hurting like a son of a bitch.

 

"Oh, god, yes!"  The words were almost ripped out of his throat.  And immediately, he felt the sting of the crop as Henry let go of his cock.

 

"Silence!  I did not give you permission to speak!"

 

The sudden switch from pleasure to pain jolted House.  Henry just smiled at the outraged expression on his face.  He can tell House won't give in quite so easily.

 

"Hey!  That hurt!"

 

It hurt again as the crop landed a second sting.

 

"I said silence!"

 

House struggled to control himself.  This is part of the game.  The Dom gets the power rush now.  But everything he'd read on the subject said the Sub typically experienced mind-blowing orgasms when he was finally allowed to cum.  House wanted to experience that, so he swallowed his pride and nodded meekly.

 

"That's better."  Henry kissed the tip of House's cock as a reward for his submission. "Now come with me."

 

Henry got up and led House out of the living room back to another room.  One look told House that Henry was very into his 'games.'  The room was clearly designed for this sort of thing.  At one end was a large four-poster bed.  The posts all had bolts built in where restraints could be attached.  Off to one side was a dresser where a variety of toys were laid out.  Next to that was something that looked like a pommel horse from a gym.  Hanging in the center of the room over a mattress on the floor was a collection of leather straps that House wasn't sure about.

 

There was a single straight-backed chair off to one side.  Henry pointed to it, and House sat down.  With a smile, Henry moved a bit away and untied the belt on his robe.  Beneath it, he wore a leather harness.  His own dick amply filled the attached pouch.  He may have been more than a few years older than House, but his body didn't show it.  Lean muscle looked good accented by the black leather and a smattering of silvery curls.

 

House's eyes were glued to the pouch.  It was filled to bursting.  Subconsciously, he licked his lips.

 

Henry noticed.  He went to the dresser and retrieved a pair of fur-lined handcuffs.  Returning to House, he used them to secure House's hands behind his back after first removing his t-shirt.  From behind, he began running his hands very gently over House's back and shoulders.

 

House was finding this much more intense than he had anticipated.  Feeling Henry's hands on him while he was restrained was incredible.  Also, sitting on the hard chair with his bits all trussed up was putting pressure on interesting places.  He was having trouble controlling his breathing.

 

Henry ran his hands up into the short hairs on House's neck.  His fingers traced lightly over House's ears, down his neck, around his jaw.  He could feel a tremor building under his deliberately light touch.  He bent down and licked the tender spot between neck and shoulder.  House shuddered.  The lick became a kiss.  He applied more pressure, more suction as his hands sought out House's nipples.  By the time he stood up, there was a visible mark. 

 

House trembled as Henry marked him.  He knew there would be a hickey visible.  A collared shirt would cover it, but maybe not a t-shirt.  Of course, he could always blame it on a hooker ... and at this point House really didn't care.  He was so horny it hurt.  His heart was racing, his breath shallow.  It was almost a shock when Henry's mouth released him.

 

Henry came around to stand in front of him.  "Tell me, House.  Have you ever sucked a cock?"

 

House put on his best cock-sure grin.  "Of course."

 

::slap!::  The crop struck him on his arm.  "The truth."

 

House hesitated.  How would he know one way or the other?  "That is the truth."

 

::slap!:: This time it landed on his chest, frighteningly close to his nipple. "Everybody lies, House.  Especially about sex."

 

House swallowed nervously.  He knew.  Somehow he knew that House was a wannabe, not a player.  "N ... no." he finally stuttered.

 

Henry nodded.  "That's better."  He reached down and released a clip at each hip.  The pouch fell forward, revealing a heavy, thick cock.  Gravity pulled it down so that it was sticking out almost at a right angle from his body. 

 

House's eyes bugged out at the sight.  // God he's big! // His own dick jumped excitedly.  Henry moved closer so that it hung just in front of House's face.  The heady scent of male arousal filled his nostrils, further adding to his excitement.  He'd fantasized about this, feeling another man's cock in his mouth. 

 

"Do you want to suck my cock, Greg?"

 

A direct question.  It should be safe to answer.  "Yes."

 

::slap::  The crop landed on his side.  "Yes, SIR."

 

"Yes, SIR!"  House quickly echoed. 

 

Henry moved just fractionally closer.  Enough so that House could reach, but not without leaning forward.  "Lick it."

 

House leaned forward and reached out with his tongue.  It connected with hot flesh.  He licked the length of Henry's shaft, then ran his tongue around the edge of the crown.  He was picking up a hint of saltiness.  He wanted to suck the head into his mouth, but Henry hadn't told him to.  So he licked the shaft again. 

 

Henry watched, amused.  He could see the gears turning in House's brain as he almost sucked him in.  // Good, he's learning. // That earned a reward.  He moved a little closer.  "Suck it.  Just the head."

 

House swallowed nervously, then opened his mouth wide to take it in.  Again, the size of it made his stomach flutter as it filled his mouth.  He closed his mouth around the head, sucking gently.

 

"Mmm .... yes."  Henry sighed.  His hands rested lightly on House's head, caressing the thick hair, guiding gently.  "Use your tongue as well."

 

House ran his tongue over the ridge as he sucked.  God, this was turning him on!  His dick felt squeezed by the harness he wore as it throbbed with desire.

 

Henry let himself enjoy the visual picture of House, restrained, clearly aroused, eagerly sucking his dick.  He held back as long as he could, but the sensitive head needed a break.  "More," he commanded as he pushed his dick deeper into House's mouth.

 

House had no choice but to open his mouth wider as Henry pushed in.  His tongue wrapped automatically around the shaft, focusing his attention there rather than on the ultra-sensitive head.  Which was now nudging the back of his throat.  He'd have to be careful or he'd start to gag.  He found himself glad that while Henry was very thick, his dick wasn't too long.  // Long enough! // he thought as he fought the gag reflex.

 

House was actually doing pretty well for a novice.  He seemed to remember what felt good to him and replicated it pretty well.  Henry began thrusting slowly, in and out, fucking House's mouth while holding his head still.  God, it felt good!  His thrusts became faster and faster, pushing harder and further into House's throat.  He could feel House trying to relax, but he didn't know how just yet.  // You'll learn ... // Henry thought with a chuckle. 

 

House's heart was pounding as he gasped for breath around the huge meat that filled his mouth.  He knew he should relax his throat muscles but he couldn't quite make it happen.  Henry's thrusts got faster and deeper and then suddenly his mouth was filled with a hot, salty, thick liquid as Henry cried out.  House tried desperately to swallow, but there was too much, and not enough room in his mouth. 

 

Henry sighed as the last shudders of his orgasm shook him.  He opened his eyes to see House's face covered with his cum.  House gasped, half choking as Henry finally pulled his dick out of House's mouth.  He smiled as he watched his cum drip down to land on House's still swollen prick.  When House finally stopped choking, their eyes met. 

 

"That was very good for your first time."  House felt inordinately proud when Henry smiled at him like that.  Maybe he'd get rewarded now?  His prick ached for release.  Sucking Henry had been SUCH a turn on ...

 

And then Henry moved behind him.  From behind, his hands reached around house and fondled House's protruding package while his mouth sucked the other side of House's neck.  House groaned in pleasure, and a little frustration.  He was so hard, he could cum in a minute if that strap wasn't holding him back.  But it did, and what Henry was doing felt so DAMNED good it was starting to hurt.

 

And then Henry stopped.  The cuffs holding his hands behind his back were released, and Henry came around to his front and helped him stand.  House was more than a little unsteady at first.  Once he was stable, Henry backed away, and suddenly he felt the sting of the crop against his thigh.  Shocked, House focused on Henry.

 

"It was good for a first attempt.  But you allowed my cum to spill.  That is not permitted.  You will be punished." 

 

Henry grabbed him by the dick and dragged House over to the horse apparatus.  House was too startled and off balance to fight much.  Henry pushed him over so that he was leaning over the waist-high padded device.  His arms were quickly secured.  A few taps from the riding crop on his legs got them spread wide and secured to the other side.  Only the fact that the device itself took most of his weight kept if from being painful.  But it was definitely uncomfortable.  His dangly bits hung down below the body of the apparatus, and his ass was exposed to the world.

 

Henry came around to where House could see him, carrying what House immediately realized was a paddle.  It had quite a large surface area.  Adrenaline flooded his already over-stimulated system as fear set in.

 

"Since it was your first attempt, I will be lenient.  Five strokes should be sufficient."

 

Much to House's surprise, Henry reacheed between his spread legs and fondled his dangly bits, which were only slightly deflated by his fear.  Just when he began to relax into the pleasure again, he heard the whoosh of the paddle and felt the sudden sting on his rump.  A second swat fell quickly after the first.  The combination of pain and pleasure and adrenaline made his heart race.  House tensed up, waiting for the next strike to fall, but instead Henry's hand returned to his dangly bits again.  But before he could really enjoy it, another strike, harder this time.  He fought to keep from crying out.  A few more strokes on his dick, then the final two swats in quick succession.

 

His ass was burning and his dick was throbbing.  Pain and pleasure were becoming one.  Whatever pain might have been present in his leg went unnoticed in the larger scheme of things.

 

And then Henry's hands were on his back, gentle, soothing.

 

"That was very good, Greg, very good indeed.  Relax now.  Let me take care of you." 

 

Henry moved to the side of the apparatus where House's head hung.  He released the restraints on House's wrists, shifted them into a more comfortable position.  House's legs were still spread wide, but now he was laying comfortably across the top of the 'horse.'  A cool cream was being spread over his burning ass cheeks.  It felt nice. 

 

As Henry worked the cream over the tender skin of House's freshly spanked ass, he let his fingers get closer and closer to the tight pucker.  Finally, he pulled the cheeks apart and traced his fingertip over the opening.  He could feel House shudder beneath him.

 

"You're a virgin."

 

It didn't sound like a question.  House decided to forego resistance.  "Yes." 

 

"Not any more.  Not after tonight."

 

House trembled at the thought of Henry's girth.  He suddenly realized that his cock was still rock hard despite the pain, and the idea of taking it was intensifying his arousal, if that were possible.  Henry's finger teasing at his opening wasn't helping. 

 

For a moment the touch vanished.  Then House heard the snap of a surgical glove, and the finger was back, circling his anus.  It slipped in, just like a medical exam.  But not.  The urologist didn't slide it in and out like that, as if it were something else.  A small grunt of pleasure escaped him.

 

"You do like that, don't you?" Henry asked with a chuckle as his finger fucked House's tight ass.

 

"Uh huh," House managed to answer as the finger started stretching the sphincter muscle.

 

Henry took his time opening House up.  After a while, he inserted a second finger.  House grunted again.  His heart rate had slowed somewhat, although his dick was still hard as a rock.  He couldn't remember ever being this aroused for this long.  The long fingers probed deeper and deeper inside him, finally finding that spot.  House yelped when they did.  It was like a hot electrode connected straight to his dick.  He swore he would have cum if the strap around his balls wasn't holding everything back.

 

A wicked sounding laugh came from behind him.  Then the fingers withdrew, and House felt strangely bereaved.  He heard the snap of the glove being removed.  Henry came into his line of sight holding something in front of House's face.  It was a glass dildo, about 6 inches long and about an inch thick. Not nearly as big around as Henry. There was a handle affixed at the base.

 

Henry released the cuffs and helped House stand up.  House was confused – he'd expected the dildo to be next. 

 

"Let's get you more comfortable."  Henry's voice was like honey, gentle and soothing.  He led House over to the tangle of leather hanging from the ceiling.  It was a swing.  It turned out to not be as difficult as House expected to get situated.  The soft leather supported him in all the right places.  Henry hoisted it up with a pulley so that House's ass was at a comfortable height, with his legs held up in the air above him.  House could actually see as Henry coated the dildo with lube then placed it against the pucker.  His heart hammered as he waited. And then a strong push and it was inside him.  It was smooth and cool against his heated body, but quickly warmed to his body temperature.  Henry moved it in and out, plunging deeper with each thrust, until it was buried to the hilt inside House. 

 

Just when House thought things couldn't possibly get any better, Henry bent over him and sucked his aching dick into his mouth.  House tried to remain quiet, he really tried.  But it was too much.  The fullness in his ass, the hot mouth on his aching dick.  He thought he was going to explode.  He needed to cum.  He moaned, louder and louder, unable to contain it any longer. 

 

"God, take it off!  Let me cum!  Please!  Please!"

 

House, begging him for release.  Henry almost came himself just at the sound of it.  Now was the time.  He removed the dildo, tossed it aside, and moved into position, glad he'd slipped on a condom a while ago.  House stared at him, eyes bugging out, a scream ripped from his throat as Henry impaled him.  God, it was so hot, so tight!  So good!  House was at his mercy.  He'd meant to be gentle the first time, but this was so intense, so powerful, he forgot himself and began slamming into House again and again. 

 

House was in a haze of blissful agony.  Henry pounded into him, filling him beyond all imagining.  His cock throbbed with need, trapped in the tight leather confines.  It hurt so good!  Finally, he felt a hand scrabbling at his cock, releasing the snap holding the leather on him.  He screamed as the blood flow resumed and he came harder than he would have thought possible. 

 

Henry released the cock strap when he was getting close himself.  House came, hard, his muscles gripping Henry like a vise, sending him into his own powerful climax.  His voice joined House's as they exploded in a violent frenzy.  He wasn't entirely sure how he stayed on his feet.  It looked like House was passed out in the swing.  Somehow, he managed to disengage and lower the swing to the floor, settling House gently onto the waiting mattress and falling, exhausted, beside him.

 

After a few minutes, he turned to House and gently slapped his face to wake him.  Blue eyes slowly focused on him as House came to and remembered what was going on.

 

"Did I pass out?" he asked rather stupidly.

 

"Looks that way," Henry answered with a smile.

 

"Fuck.  That was awesome.  Better than awesome ..."

 

Henry laughed.  "Glad you liked it.  Was pretty good for me too."  His hand rested lightly on House's chest.

 

They lay there for a little while, resting.  House was very aware of a lingering stinging around his ass, inside and outside.  He had a feeling he'd be feeling that for a good while yet.  He'd never been one to want to mix pleasure and pain, but if this was any example, he'd have to re-examine that.  Damn, he felt good.  Totally satisfied.  Totally limp.  Still half hard ... ?  What the hell?

 

Henry noticed him noticing his condition and chuckled.  "That's probably the Viagra.  It'll wear off soon."

 

House looked at him and realized what had happened.  "You spiked my drink?"

 

Henry grinned.  "I wanted to make sure you had a good time.  And that things didn't finish too soon for me."

 

House realized that Henry had cum twice tonight.  Which wasn't always easy for the over-50 crowd.  A little insurance probably wasn't a bad thing.  "Oh."

 

Henry reached down and played with House's semi-hard dick.  "I could help you with that ..."

 

Like so much this night, that touch was half pleasure, half pain.  He realized even his dick was sore from all the abuse it had taken.  "Think I'll pass for now," he answered.

 

Henry just nodded and let go.  He sighed.  "Guess you'll be going, then."

 

At the moment, House really couldn't imagine standing up.  But Henry was right.  He really should be heading home.  But getting up off this mattress on the floor was going to be a problem.

 

"You first."  He nudged Henry.

 

Henry groaned, then realized the difficulty.  So he got up, went to the living room to retrieve House's cane and jeans, then hauled House to his feet.  House found his t-shirt on the floor and got dressed, realizing he'd never taken off his socks. He limped out to the living room to put on his sneakers.

 

Henry appeared a moment later with a plastic grocery bag.  Curious, House looked inside.  A fairly sizable butt plug and a bottle of lube.  He looked at Henry.

 

Henry dropped back into his Dom persona.  "I want you to keep yourself open for me.  Put this in every night when you go to bed and then jack off.  Leave it in all night.  You can jerk off again in the morning when you remove it.  Other than that, keep your hands off your dick except to piss.  Be here at the same time next week.  Have it in when you get here."

 

House met his eyes and realized he'd do exactly as Henry said, if it got him laid like this again.  He gave a quick nod, then turned and let himself out the door.

 

Henry watched him leave with a smile.  He knew House loved it.  No kissing, no lovey-dovey crap, no emotional involvement.  Just sex.  Henry knew better.  The emotional bond between a master and his slave was more powerful, more binding than anything House had ever experienced.  The great Gregory House was his, and he didn't even know it yet.  Oh, this was going to be a great ride ...!

 

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author LavenderJade.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.