Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
1,242
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
932

Winnings

Summary:

Starbuck realizes what exactly he is winning

Work Text:

Winnings

By Paula C.

 

Starbuck sat back and spread his current hand. A smile graced his face as he thought how the evening had been so far. He was winning in so many ways.

He had been playing with good luck so far. He looked at the pile of cubits before him. Sitting forward once more, he pulled the cigar from the ashtray and took a draw on it, looking around the table waiting to see what his companions were going to do.

Greenbean and Jolly from Red Squadron, Steve, Apollo's crew chief, Star an up and coming pilot and Jeremy, her crew chief were looking over their cards.

"You are looking smug," Jolly noticed as he threw in two bits.

"Just musing to myself Jolly."

"Musing? Last time I saw that smile on your face you just escaped with your life on a double date with Cassiopea and Athena."

"Well that was a mission upon itself," Starbuck clarified. At least the times like that were in the past. Now he had a committed love.

Steve added his two pieces and looked at Starbuck. "Well since you're out of the game, the rest of us have a chance among the female population."

"Speaking of .. How come I never had a chance?"

Starbuck laughed, looking at the young cadet. "Just because you're rising in the ranks because of brains, doesn't mean that I'll be the one to give you your first orgasm."

"And what thinks you would give me my first orgasm?" She added her two bits and raised it one.

"Because I know for a very protective brother that said he would break certain parts of my anatomy if I even looked at you cross eyed."

Jeremy laughed and added his three pieces. "He gotcha there Star, Derek had made it quite clear about your virtue."

"Well I'll see what I can do about that later," Star huffed.

Starbuck took two cards and sat back puffing on his cigar.

It felt good relaxing in the officer quarters, drinking beer and playing cards. He had been off duty for two centars, two more to go then a long recon. But what he had to go home to after the card game gave him a lighter heart.

"Starbuck? Your call," Jolly told him.

Starbuck laid his cards down on the table showing that he bested the rest of the hands. "And the man wins again."

Star sat back exasperated. "What is with you and luck? You are clearing the deck."

"Well it shows you the true meaning of being starbucked." Greenbean explained as he picked up what few cubits he had left.

"It's great being a legend in your own time." Starbuck smiled.

Apollo came up to the table and spied the pile of cubits before his friend. "Take it you had a good night."

"His luck held out for the whole night." Steve told him. "Thank goodness he only plays every two weeks. I don't think I could survive."

Apollo laughed at asked Starbuck, "Need any help in carrying that stash?"

"I could use a hand. I don't think cargo pants were designed for this type of cargo."

Apollo and Starbuck filled their pockets.

"Well ladies and gentlemen, it's been a pleasure. See you later for a rematch." Starbuck stood up and followed Apollo out to the officer's club.

They made their way through the hallways and made their way to Apollo's private chambers. Being Adama's son and leader of the squadrons, he appropriated a living area for himself and Boxey. Recently his family grew to include Starbuck.

They entered their quarters. Once the door closed behind Starbuck, he found himself pressed against it. Apollo searched his mouth with a hungry kiss. Not one to fight his Captains advances, he opened his mouth to find himself pillaged.

Drawing back to catch his breath Apollo looked at his mate. "Boxey?" Starbuck asked with a shaky voice.

"Dad has him. Just you and me."

Starbuck started with his jacket, then his belt, unlatching it and opening his pants. "Then why are we standing here?"

Clothes went flying in odd directions and soon found the two men in their bed. Lying on their sides, they kissed and touched where meandering hands could reach.

Starbuck lay back, pulling Apollo on top of him. "Want you," he huskily kissed into Apollo's ear. "Need you." He arched as Apollo cupped his balls. "So hard." He hissed as Apollo's hand circled his cock.

Apollo rubbed his hand up and down Starbuck's cock, feeling the steel of the rod that was the essence of Starbuck.

Pulling back to sit on his knees, he reached over to find the lube. Running a line on his finger he brought it to Starbuck's anus and gently worked it around the hole and in. Adding more lube, Apollo pushed in a finger and worked it around. Between their schedules, it was a rarity to find time to take care of themselves with this act. Each moment together was nearly as a hot and tight as their first coming together. Apollo worked in a second finger and started to stretch his partner.

Starbuck relaxed as Apollo readied him. He smiled as a third finger was added. Wanting to show Apollo that he was ready he shoved himself down onto the fingers.

Apollo pulled out his fingers and lubed his own cock. Starbuck pulled his legs back to his chest offering his ass to Apollo. With the invitation made, Apollo moved forward and pushed in. He slipped in past the splinter then moved in to the hilt.

Starbuck arched, howling at the feeling of being filled.

Apollo didn't move, taking his time to let Starbuck get back into the game. Reaching between them he started to stroke the semi deflated cock, bringing back a life to it. Soon Starbuck was moving, wanting more of what Apollo was offering both in side him and his cock in his hand.

Apollo moved his hand away and anchored them either side of Starbuck's body. Pulling almost completely out and slamming back into Starbuck.

Starbuck hissed with the feeling the slam, he called out, "Again."

Apollo pulled back and in, setting a slow rhythm that he knew wouldn't keep. Starbuck was hungry and would be demanding more quickly.

Starbuck shook when Apollo's cock stroked his sensitive nub. "Apollo!" he called out.

Apollo changed the tempo, striking Starbuck's sensitive spot on each stroke, driving his partner into a frenzy.

Apollo smiled as he pounded into Starbuck. A rarity to up the hustler lover, Apollo had been given the power to do just that and loved every minute.

Starbuck pulled on the sheets, he was so close. "Come on, push it man."

Apollo smiled, still trying to give orders, he thought as he moved his hips up and down. He moved a hand to stroke Starbuck leaking cock.

Starbuck's hips pushed up, spilling his seed between them. The contractions from his outward orgasm pulled Apollo into his. Apollo dropped onto his lover, spent of any energy that could hold him up.

Breathing heavily, they rejoiced in the feeling each other, that they were still alive.

Apollo turned his head seeking Starbuck's lips, kissing, showing their love and intimacy that they shared. Starbuck hugged him not wanting to have them separate. "I was right."

Apollo looked at him with a tilt of his head. "Right? Right about what?"

"I am a winner," he smiled.