Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
2,017
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,606

Hutch's Visitor

Summary:

Hutch has a surprise when he open the door

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Hutch’s Visitor
 
Written for the
Group heat challenge


The sun was just rising above the buildings of Bay City. It was early but already the air was stifling and muggy, announcing another hot day ahead. The early morning birds started their song of greeting, the noise drifted through the open window.


Hutch groaned feeling like the energy had been sucked out of him. He rolled over and slipped out of the bed. The sheets, damp to the touch, clung to his hot body. Softly moaning Hutch stumbled naked into the bathroom, scrubbing at his face to try and wake up as he went.

Looking in the mirror Hutch took in his bloodshot eyes and the morning shadow of a beard starting to push through. He turned the shower on and took a pee while the water adjusted.
 
After freshening up, Hutch went into the kitchen and made himself a health shake. A tap on the door stopped him from taking his first taste of the day.

“Yeah, yeah I’m coming.” Hutch called as he tightened the tiebelt of his orange robe.  Unlocking the door Hutch opened it a crack to see who was calling on him so early in the morning.

Taken aback, Hutch opened the door wider, flashing a bright smile at his unexpected guest. “My God it can’t be.” Hutch made no attempt to move his eyes fixed on the person at the door.  He visitor spoke. “So are you going to let me in or are we going to stand in the hall all day?”

Hutch felt the heat rush into his cheeks as he quickly moved granting access into his apartment. “Jack Mitchell. I can’t believe it’s you after all these years.”

“Yep it’s me in the flesh.”  Jack wondered around the room taking in the pictures and the plants not stopping as he spoke. “I’m in town for a week, thought I’d visit my old friend.”

Going back into the kitchen Hutch called over his shoulder. “Want a coffee or juice?”

 “A coffee would be great please.” Jack replied.

Hutch brought the drink into the front room and found Jack who had taken a seat on the couch. Picking up his shake, Hutch came over and joined Jack on the couch.

“So what work are you in?”

“I’m working for myself, selling stationery.” Jack placed his cup on the coffee table then focused on Hutch. “Have you taken any other male lover since moving out here?”

Looking down nervously Hutch said “Jack, don’t go there please it’s hot and I’m not in the mood.”

“What’s the matter Ken? Have I hit a sensitive nerve?”

Suddenly feeling uncomfortable with the topic and remembering his state of undress Hutch jumped up and started for the bedroom. From behind him he could hear Jack move to get up. 

Quickly Hutch searched his wardrobe for some clothes. The weather was growing hotter, making too many clothes impossible to wear. So Hutch grabbed a t-shirt and white shorts and swiftly put them on.

Feeling a little more comfortable now he was dressed; Hutch went back into the front room instantly noticing Jack had left the couch. Searching the room with his eyes Hutch soon spotted Jack standing at the window looking out into the street.

“I’m sorry I didn’t come here to make you uncomfortable.” Jack said without turning round.

“Why did you come here then?”

“I won’t lie Ken. I wanted to have a taste of what we once had.”

“That was a lifetime ago Jack. We can’t relive that time again; it’s too dangerous for me.”

Jack came over standing right in front of Ken. Close enough that he could feel the other man’s body heat. Then dipping his voice seductively Jack said, “Just once for old time sake. No one need ever know.” 

“Jack.” Hutch said he voice husky with sudden renewed desire. His body responded to the silken voice as it remembered the last time he had been with a man and how good it felt.

Jack took advantage of Hutch’s obvious hesitation and moved in closer until their lips were almost touching. “Remember how it felt Ken.” Jack breathed his hot breath tickling Hutch’s lips as their mouths finally touched.  

Hutch moaned into the kiss as he opened up to except the tongue that demanded entrance.

Hutch brought his hands up clutching at Jack’s shoulders trying to keep his balance as the room started to spin and his knees threatened to give way. Jack upped the stakes bringing his hand down in between the two bodies caressing Hutch’s chest through the thin material.

“Oh yessssss.” Hutch hissed. He could feel his cock get hard to the sensuous touch.

 A tap on the door brought Hutch back to reality with a bang and he lightly pushed Jack away as both men panted trying to regain some ounce of control before answering the door. The tap sounded again this time a little louder.

Hutch adjusted his clothing while he watch Jack, unfazed, sit back down on the couch adjusting his cock that could be clearly seen in the tight jeans he wore.

Coughing to clear his voice and taking a deep breath Hutch pulled himself together and went to answer the door; hoping desperately that whoever it was on the other of the door would not feel the tight sexual tension that hung heavy in the air.  

Hutch finally opened the door to find his partner standing at the entrance a wide grin on his face and a bag with an aroma drifting from it in his arms. “Morning Blintz, I thought about treating you to breakfast.”

“Starsk?”

“Yes Hutch well done you win top prize. Now let me in, this stuff is hot.”

Hutch moved a little too quickly out of the way his elbow connected with the door making him wince. Starsky bounced into the room. “So what shall we do on our free day . . .?”  Starsky started to asked but stopped at the sight of a man sitting on Hutch’s couch.

“I’m sorry Hutch I didn’t know you had company.”

Regaining his bearings Hutch took the offered bag and started heading for the kitchen. “This is Jack, Starsk. Jack Mitchell, from back home. I’ve told you about him right?”

Hutch could hear Jack and Starsky talking in the other room while he took the two jelly doughnuts out of the bag and placed them on a plate.

As he came back into the front room Hutch saw Jack and Starsky talking, Jack said something Hutch couldn’t quite hear and Starsky throw his head back in laughter.

He walked further into the room, coughing to make his presence known. Both the men looked round to him, “hey blondie, if I had known I would have brought another doughnut.”

“Its okay Starsk, I have my shake.”

  Starsky screwed up his face when Hutch picked up his shake that he had left on the table earlier and started to drink. “You like a jelly treat don’t you Jack.”

“Oh yes I love something sweet and tasty.”

Hutch chocked on the double meaning to that answer. “What’s the matter Ken? Did it go down the wrong way?” Jack asked looking too smug for Hutch’s liking. Playing these sorts of games were to dangerous with Starsky around.

While Starsky had his back to them , Hutch flashed Jack a warning glare, changing it quickly to a smile as Starsky turned to face them again.  “So what brings you here Jack?” Starsky asked a mouth full of the sweet treat. “I’m here with my job. Thought I would look my old buddy up.” Jack answered winking at Hutch.

Hutch felt his face heat up yet again. Starsky looked to both men then shrugged. “So what’s planned for today?”

 “Well Ken and I were going to run down memory lane for the day as I’m not here long.”

“Starsky you want to join us? You are more then welcome.” Hutch said hoping he didn’t sound too desperate for Starsky’s company. 

“Nah its okay. Got to take the Torino to have a tune up and pay some bills.”

Starsky headed for the door. “Hey Starsky maybe we can all meet up tonight for a drink?” Jack asked while his eyes stayed on Hutch.

“No can do. Got a hot date tonight.” he made an outline shape of a woman with his hands and smacked his lips. Jack laughed.
 “See you tomorrow buddy. Nice meeting you Jack, maybe see you tomorrow as well?” Starsky called as he left.

The door shut leaving Hutch and Jack alone again. “Well where were we before . . .” Hutch stepped back putting his hands up. “No Jack this is a bad idea we nearly got caught there, it’s a sign.”

 Jack was having none of it and stalked after Hutch. “I can taste your warm lips still. Can you taste mine? Don’t lie I know you can, your body language is screaming out for my touch.” Hutch backed up until he bumped against the wall. Jack moved in until their bodies were pressed together.

Hutch licked his suddenly dry lips and spoke. “Jack we can’t do . . .” Jack stopped Hutch’s half hearted protest with a kiss. Lightly at first but then deeper

Jack took the bottom of the t-shirt Hutch had just put on and breaking the kiss for the split second he needed, he removed the top with ease. Then his mouth searched out and found Hutch’s again reclaiming it before Hutch could do anything.

Hutch was glad that Jack was pressing on him because his legs just gave way and he would now be on the floor in a sexual haze. 

Jack moved from the wet now slightly kiss-swollen lips to suck on Hutch’s tender exposed neck. Hutch trembled as his cock grew painfully harder “Oh God Jack I give in; take me.”

“Not so fast. I want you to remember it all.”

“I remember Jack, now fuck me.”
Somehow the two managed to end up in the bedroom in bed; both naked. Jack had his chest tight against Hutch’s back. His arms wrapped round holding Hutch’s cock stroking it firmly. Letting go, Jack brought his hand back.

Hutch could hear sucking and a wet sound. Then he jumped at the pressure that he felt at his centre. He moaned from somewhere deep in his chest and pushed back greedily trying to take more of the finger into his body.

Jack gave a soft chuckle as he added two fingers stretching and making Hutch ready for him. Jack licked and bit to the point of pain on Hutch’s neck. Hutch groaned knowing it was going to leave a mark that he was going to have to explain the next day.

He mourned the loss as the fingers left him. But soon felt another sensation take hold as Jack pushed steadily forward his big hard cock demanding entry and Hutch’s body was willingly granting it.

Jack started slow at first but soon picked up tempo the room was filled with moans and flesh slapping into one another. “Oh yesssss Jack come on harder.” Jack obliged him by ramming in faster and harder. Hutch knew it was going to hurt like a bitch in the morning but for now it was pure heaven.

Jack took Hutch’s cock in hand again and slowly started pumping him. With a joint cry both men climaxed together. Hutch lay Panting hard waiting for his heart to slow down, and the blood to stop ringing in his ears.

“That.  . .” taken a deep breath Hutch tried again. “That was fantastic.”

“Glad you liked it. Get some sleep the night is young and I’m getting hard again thinking of you.” 

“Oh God Jack are you trying to kill me?”

“No but I want you to come back to Duluth and share my life Ken. Think about it Ken don’t dismiss the idea to quickly.
Exhausted Hutch was unable to reply as he drifted off to sleep. Jack’s last words floating about in his subconscious.  The heat of the night blanketed both men as they slept.

 

The

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Davids Kaz.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.