Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Supernatural
    Pairing: Sam/Dean (if you squint and turn your head to the right)
    Rating: R (for swearing)
    Word count: 7056
    Warnings: slight Wincest
    Summary: Dean goes to Stanford to retrieve Sam and bring him back into hunting. Unfortunately, Sam does not remember him, hunting or any of the evils that lurk in the darkness.
    Disclaimer: I do not own the characters or the actors (except in my twisted dreams). No money is made off of this writing.
    A/N: Yeah, this may not have been the smartest challenge for me to accept as my first foray into SPN fic, but my Muse latched onto the idea and hatched a Bunrog almost instantly. This is basically a retelling of the first episode, so there are some parts that are very close to the original. I did have fun rewatching the pilot! Anyway, here we go. Thanks to Catherine for being an awesome beta!
    Submitted through http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SlashingSupernaturalRevisited

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    7,017
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    6
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,423