Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
807
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
12
Bookmarks:
3
Hits:
1,517

Grace Period

Summary:

Website: n/a
Permission to archive: yes
Fandom(s): WWOMB
Genre (general, hetero or slash) SLASH
Pairing/Characters: TONY DINOZZO/ TIM MCGEE
Rating: PG 13
Summary: My take on who Tony shoulda came town at the end of the show "Grace Period"
Warnings: SLASH
Submitted through http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HurtComfortFic

Work Text:

 

 

 

Grace Period
by Rgreeneyes [Jewelbaby]
Rgreeneyes@aol.com

 


TIM'S APARTMENT

Tim was laying on the couch going over the latest development in his and Tony's relationship. They were having fun. Until it came to those 3 little words he muttered. "I love you" and Tony couldn't say it back. So now here he sits. Why couldn't Tony tell him those 3 simple words. Tim sighed and drank the last of his beer and got up and went to the bedroom and went to sleep.


NCIS
NEXT DAY


Tony Tim and Ziva were all in the office doing paper work when Gibbs strolled through the desks. "NCIS just lost 2 agents. Paula Cassidy's team." Gibbs said.

"Is she ok Boss?" Tony asked.

"She's fine. She lost 2 of her agents tho. Grab your gear." Gibbs said already walking back to the elevator. Tony was slow going as was Ziva and Tim.

Gibbs turned and shouted. "GRAB YOUR GEAR NOW." And walked to the elevator.


CRIME SCENE

Tony was snapping photos and sketching the site when he heard Paula come in. "This is my fault." She said.

"Paula we don't know that." Tony said moving with Gibbs up to her.

"Let's go outside." Gibbs said. Tony went to follow when Gibbs turned to him.

"Dinozzo find that head." Gibbs said and left behind Paula. Tim who was watching Tony just went back to work.


LATER ON
CRIME SCENE


After going back to the office and finding out the guy Paula thought she saw was indeed still alive Gibbs sent Paula and Tony back to the crime scene. Where they were supposed to find a way for the suspect out. "You ok Paula?" Tony asked.

"I have to be. Besides when did you start caring so much?" Paula asked.

"I come from a line of caring family. Us Dinozzo's a caring bunch." Tony said.

Paula looked at him. "You're different. Didja find someone special?" Paula asked. She was one of the few women who knew that Tony swung for the other team.

"I did. But I don't know if it'll last." Tony said looking at the wall.

"What his name?" Paula asked.

"Tim." Tony said.

"Wait it ain't. Tony tell me it ain't Agent McGee." Paula said.

Tony looked at her blushing. "Well well. What did you do?" Paula asked.

"We had a competition and whoever won got to say I love you." Tony said.

"You lost?" Paula asked.

"No won." Tony said.

"Oh Tony you didn't say it? Tony life is short. Whenever you get the chance to tell someone you love em tell em. And I do love you. I just never realized it." Paula said. Tony looked at her shocked.



NEXT DAY
AT THE LITTLE MEETING THE ENEMY HAD PLANNED


Paula Tony and McGee were all in the warehouse and the big boss opened the secret passageway that Tony and Paula had found the day before.

"He's got a bomb in the other room." Ziva said quietly.

Tony looked to the leader and saw he had the remote for it too.

Paula did the same time and dove for him.

"No PAULA!!!!" Tony yelled.

Just as the passage door shut the bomb went off sending the team off their feet. Tim stood back watched as Tony
all but cried for Paula Cassidy.


THAT NIGHT

Tim was resting on his couch when a knock came to his door. He got up went and was surprised to find a very sullen Tony standing there. "I love you too." Tony said.

Tim brought him into his arms and held him there in that hallway while the man in his arms broke into pieces. "I gotcha Tony. I gotcha." Tim said trying his best to walk backwards. Tony found himself being eased down to the sofa.

"Stay there and I'll get some water ok?" Tim said quietly. Tony just nodded and watched as Tim went into the kitchen and brought back some water.

"Here take these." Tim said bringing out 2 pills Tony knew well. His anxiety pills.

"Thanks." He said smiling softly at Tim.

"Wanna talk about her. Or you wanna rest?" Tim asked.

"I wanna just sit here. Maybe sleep if I can." Tony said.

Tim pulled Tony up off the couch and into the bedroom. "Then we're going to the bedroom where you're gonna strip out of those dusty clothes and get into bed." Tim said.

Tony couldn't complain with that suggestion. Tim stripped him and he got into bed Tim not far behind. Tony laid his head on Tim's chest listening to his heart beat.

"I love you Tim. If I don't say it. It's cause I was never told that and it just shocks me sometimes." Tony said.

"It's alright. I get it. Just don't hold back on showing me." Tim said kissing Tony's head. Yeah Tim was ok with him showing him. After all Tony was his no one else's. Mind. Body and soul.


END