Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    I guess I should be saying thanks to Lebonworlds for being my beta. I did revise the ending. Oh, and since she complained about no sex being in the first chapter, I'll try putting it in the third chapter.
    Disclaimer: I don't own Mutant X. Sometimes, I wish I did. But I don't. I just own Cadence Michaels, and her insane twin sister, Chanson. They're frolicking through my head at all times. Fun.
    Rating: Probably around NC-17 later on. But for now, it'll stay at R.
    Summary: An insane pyrokinetic shows up under the Genomex payroll, and she's giving Eckhart migraines. The only person who can help her is someone who wants nothing to do with her.
    Pairings: Jesse/Brennan, Emma/Shalimar, Chanson/Eckhart (at least in ChaCha's mind), and hinted Adam/OC.
    Notes: Yes, this does jump on into the story. Cadence's backstory will possibly come after I get this big thing out of the way. Chanson might come later. Don't freak if you don't know some of the characters. You'll eventually grow to like 'em. Or possibly hate 'em, but that's probably intentional. :: wink, wink ::

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,473
    Chapters:
    4/4
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    14
    Hits:
    2,492