Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
877
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
14
Hits:
1,833

Midnight Kisses

Summary:

General Stockwell plans an assault of a personal nature.

Work Text:

 

 

Midnight Kisses
by PEJA

Frankie Santana was running on straight adrenaline as he strode into General Stockwell's penthouse apartment. The great man made him nervous and he made no bones about letting everyone know it. Having to deal with Stockwell one on one was not something he looked forward to. There was just to much he could give away without even trying.

Stockwell was cunningly observant. Quick to unearth a man's darkest secrets and more than ruthless in using whatever he unburied. Hannibal and the squad could give testimony on that.

"Hannibal said you wanted to see me." he snapped off, coming to a stop in the middle of the room without giving a glance to the surroundings until he'd spoken.

Noticing the dimmed lights and glowing candlelight, he blinked down an unnerved gulp. "Mmmm...am I interrupting something?" He glanced at his watch, noting the time was near midnight. "I could come back tomorrow if ..."

Stockwell turned from the table, smiling a wolf's smile. "Now is good." he waved a hand toward the table. "Sit. Eat."

Frankie eyed the romantically beautiful table with apprehension. "I...No, I.."

"Please," Stockwell pressed, his voice like smooth whiskey. "I insist."

Eying Stockwell narrowly, Frankie made a wide circuit around the general to take the offered chair. His glance ran over the platters of chocolate covered strawberries and gently steamed oysters.

A wine flute filled with golden champagne suddenly appeared before his eyes, making him start. He nibbled at his lower lip as he accepted the drink and took a gulp

"You seem nervous." Stockwell trailed his fingers across the back of Frankie's neck

Shivering in the warmth of his own skin, Frankie licked his lips and craned his neck to meet Stockwell's eyes. "Sir...?"

Stockwell moved away a pace, a complete glorious picture of absolute innocence "How is Hannibal doing, Frankie? I mean, being kidnapped can leave the strongest of men shaken. He's very good at hiding his feelings from me. I was wondering if you...noticed anything off?"

"Off?"

"Come now, my boy. We can be honest with each other, can we not?"

"Honest?" Frankie scrambled to take another swallow from his glass. Something was up. The general was acting way out of character. All was NOT right with the world.

Chuckling softly, Stockwell offered him a salute with his glass. "Caught out by my own petard, hm?" He sighed and sipped at his glass. "Very well, confession time."

"What could you have to confess to the likes of me?"

"You might be surprised, dear boy. You might be surprised." He picked up a oyster on the shell and offered it to the younger man.

Frankie turned his head away, reluctant to accept the offering.

A rueful smile ghosted over Stockwell's lips. "Its not poisoned, promise."

Frankie opened his mouth and let the tidbit slide across his tongue, more than a little unnerved by the fact that he was being hand-fed by Stockwell.

"Having Smith fall off the grid like he did. Thinking he was dead," Stockwell spoke softly, as if his words were only for himself, but Frankie knew better.

"It makes you think..."

"Indeed." Stockwell agreed. "And what I've been thinking is that lie is to unpredictable to not grab for the things that are important." He watched Frankie over the rim of his glass as h took a sip. "I think you might be important, Frankie."

"Me..?" Ducking his head shyly, Frankie flushed bright red. "Important...?"

Stockwell tilted Frankie's head back up, forcing him to meet his hot chocolate gaze. "Very Important." Smiling seductively, he leaned over, bringing his face close to Frankie's. "To me. You could be very important to me, Frankie Santana." His lips ghosted over Frankie's.

Frankie went still under the power of the moment, his heart racing. His head was screaming 'This can't be happening. This can't be...' but his heart countered his head. "God, oh God, don't stop..."

Stockwell came back for a second, longer kiss, and this time Frankie captured the back of Stockwell's neck, preventing his retreat.

Stockwell moaned deep in his throat, pulling the younger man into his arms. Frankie went limp and melty in his new lover's arms and his lips parted, inviting. Stockwell's tongue swept in devouring the man from the inside out. His hand moved lower, cupping Frankie's backside, holding him tight against his own body.

Frankie whimpered, his hips thrusting ever so slightly, limited by the big hand on his ass.

The kiss broke and Stockwell rested his forehead against Frankie's, saying "You are more than simply important to me, Frankie Santana," With every word, his lips brushed Frankie's. "You are my life." he lifted his head to gaze longingly into the younger man's eyes.

Frankie recognized the fear shining in his glance. He cupped Stockwell's cheeks and leaned up to place a lingering, tender kiss on his lips. "You have no idea how long I've prayed to hear those words."

Stockwell grinned, waggling his eyebrows. "Really?" He clasped Frankie's hand, lacing their fingers together and placing a tender midnight kiss on their mingling fingers. "Hey baby," he murmured, a heated passion smoldering in his eyes as he led Frankie toward his waiting bedroom. "why don't you come on over here and..."

 

the end