Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
7,942
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
8
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
2,078

A story for two

Summary:

Greg discovers something Gil has been trying to hide

Work Text:

Don’t own, don’t know, didn’t happen, no money made.

Feedback always appreciated.

I have to warn you, much to the distress of my loyal fans this story almost has a plot, I’m so sorry, I hope you don’t feel too let down, I didn’t mean it to happen, I just wanted to write a normal sex sex sex and much penis, penis’s are strange but I’m a big fan, I hope you are too, if not wrong place sweetie, they wouldn’t let me, the were having to much fun together , Gil and Greg, in my warped little mind, and they wanted everyone to meet my interruption of our little lab rat and bug man, I’m sorry please forgive me, I’ll try harder next time.

As a result of the almost plot this is a bloody long story with over 8000 words, you have been warned.

Love you all, Angel.

Before the shake up and Eccerley and before Greg left the lab.

 

Gil watched Greg, watched as he worked, watched as he danced to the music in his lab, watched as he got all excited when he found some important clue, he even watched as Greg showered in their changing rooms. He knew he shouldn’t do it, it was wrong, and Greg is only old enough to be his son, he most likely isn’t even gay, but he was beautiful.

‘Gil do you want to come out for a drink after shift’

‘No thanks Sarah, I’ve got lots of paper work to do.’ Sarah still hadn’t given up hope that Grissiom would act on the feeling she was sure he had, she didn’t know of his leanings, no one did, most people thought he was A-sexual, he had been celibate for a long time, but every night he would jerk off, recently it had been to images of Greg, but always men, never a women, defiantly not Sarah, but he didn’t want to upset her.

   

‘You’re bouncing Greg, what do you know?’

‘I’ve just cracked the case.’ He wasn’t listening to hard, Gil was just enjoying watching the way Greg moved, and the way his t-shirt rode up as bounced on the balls of his feet, he had to snap out of it, Greg was still talking excitedly, he has a beautiful voice, no no stop that’s wrong, but I’m glad I don’t make him nervous any more.

‘Very good Greg, well done, now go and find Warwick, I’m sure he’ll be annoyed you got it before him.’ Greg almost beamed, as he always did when complemented by Grissiom 

‘I’m sure he will, thanks sir.’ And off he went off presumably to find Warwick, Gil, thankful for the folder he was carrying, went back to his office, folders lower than when he left.  

 

‘What are you doing tonight sir?’

‘Sorry Greg?’

‘Most of us are going out for a drink tonight, Sarah’s going with us.’

‘I’ve got a lot of paperwork Greg.’

‘It won’t go away for a few hours, it will be fun.’ The idea of being close to Greg outside of work sounded wonderful.

‘You don’t want to go out with your boss.’ That came out wrong, but it didn’t seem to faze Greg.

‘Please, you never know you might enjoy it.’

‘All right, as long as you promise not to bounce.’ No please bounce, you look so hot when you do, wrong wrong.

 ‘Ok, see you later then.’

 

Greg was plastered, he was incredibly drunk, all over the place, dancing and talking slurry, he would be embarrassed next shift, especially when he saw Catherine. Dam he isn’t gay then, its not like I’d have done anything anyway, but still it would have been nice, never mind.

‘There’s no way he’s driving, I’ll drive him home, it’s on my way.’ Sarah looked crestfallen; she was hoping that Grissiom would offer to take her home.    

‘Come on the Greg, let’s get you home.’

‘No, I don’t want to,’ he pouted like a child, Gil thought it was so cute, ‘I’m having fun.’

‘I know, but its time to go home know, come on I’ll drive.’ Grissiom had to support him all the way to the car, he was glad that Greg couldn’t see straight, it meant he wouldn’t see the large bugle in his trousers that the proximity had induced.

‘You’re different at work.’

‘So are you Greg, well a bit less drunk anyway.’ Greg was all over Grissiom, make him very uncomfortable. No, he’s not interested, just drunk, and he to young, even if he was, well you know you wouldn’t do anything, you must stop thinking of him like that.

The drive was uncomfortable for Grissiom, Greg kept pawing at his leg and making odd noises. 

‘Come on, this is your apartment, lets get you inside, time for bed.’ He went round to the other side of his SUV and opened the door; Greg fell out onto him and Gil’s arms.

‘Upsy daisy, come on, lets get you in and to bed.’

‘Will you come to?’ there was the cute child’s face again, it was very hot.

‘Of course, now come on, one foot in front of the other, yes that’s right, good boy.’ his trousers where quite tight, really uncomfortable, he half carried Greg inside, fished in his pockets for Greg’s keys, his fingers brushed against his cloth covered erection, god Greg  was hard too, Gil knew it wasn’t for him, it was the drink, but a jolt of excitement went straight to his already swollen cock, it wasn’t helped by the mewling sound that Greg made at the contact.      

Gil undid the door and dragged Greg through, the flat was a mess, but it seemed an organised mess, he went through the sitting room.

‘Now where’s your bedroom?’ Greg pointed to the door on the left, Grissiom dragged him in and pulled him up onto he bed, accidentally falling on top of him, his erection banging up against Greg’s, sending guilty jolts from his stomach, directly to his already over excited penis. God that was too much for him, Greg was moaning very lewdly, his face so beautiful and obviously showing pleasure, Grissiom needed to find release and it would be wrong for him to take advantage of his drunken employee.

‘Look I’m just going for a slash, you go on and get undressed,’ mental images rushing unbidden to his mind, ‘and get into bed.’ He went through a door next to the bed, he thought it was the loo, and he was right, he stood over the toilet, unzipped his trousers and freeing his rigid flesh, running his hand up and down slowly, moaning from the sensation, he bit his arm so as he didn’t make to much noise, the last thing he wanted was for Greg to hear and come to investigate. He hoped that he hadn’t been heard, but he had, the door was very close to Greg’s bed and Greg had heard him, he rolled of the bed to the door, he watched through the open crack, noting what Grissom was doing, he didn’t draw attention to his presents, he was horny and was really getting off on what he was seeing, he had secretly fancied the older man, a lust grown out of respect, but he thought this private floor show was so hot. Gil’s left hand spend up, still biting his arm to keep down the groans, but the heavy breathing and muffled moans still reached the ears of the voyeurist at the door, he was loving this, he reached down and grabbed his erection through the trousers, he didn’t want to come yet, a plan had started to form in his drink sodden mind. He could tell, even from the back view, that Gil was reaching climax, but he didn’t want to leave, he wanted to see, or at least hear Grissiom’s orgasm, and he didn’t have to wait to long, Gil shoot his load with a loud cry and a convulsion of his whole body, moaning Greg’s name, Greg jumped on the bed as he heard Grissiom flush, he unbuttoned his fly and freed his own engorged cock, watching Gil come through the door, Greg took himself in hand, running his hand slowly over his excited flesh, lidded eyes focused on his boss.

‘I’m so horny, boss, ummmmmmm that feels good,’ he licked his lips, moaning, putting on a show, ‘it feels even better when its someone else’s hand, would you like to give me a hand?’ there was that shit faced grin, Grissom averted his eyes, this wasn’t what he needed to see, Greg acting like a slut really wasn’t helping, still looking away Gil sat down on the bed.

‘Now come on Greg, you’re drunk, you need to sleep it off, you’ll be so embarrassed in the morning, so why don’t you stop that and go to bed?’ the hand stopped moving, but stayed on the erection, Greg pouted.

‘See look isn’t that better, now come on lets get you undressed and into bed.’

‘But I’m so turned on, you sure you don’t want to give me a hand?’ the lost puppy eyes were working there magic, Gil could feel himself hardening once more, he had to get Greg settled so he could leave.

‘Look Greg this isn’t right, if you were sober you wouldn’t be doing this,’ he couldn’t help noticing that Mr. Sanders was wanking once more, slowly, intoxicatingly, ‘now stop that, come on, you need your sleep.’

‘Will you undress me?’ god no, do you want me to come in my pants, I’m not so young, I shouldn’t be able to get hard so quick.

‘If it will get you to sleep yes, but Greg you have to understand, I’m not into that sort of thing.’ Greg had seen Grissiom having a happy handshake and knew it was for him that Gil indulged, but he didn’t want to admit to seeing or hearing the private moment so he once more stopped the movement of the hand, thought keeping it in the position and throwing him once last “fuck me” glance, flopped back to allow Grissom to undress him. First the shoes and socks, then to avoid an area that Gil was most desperate to ignore he took off the shirt, the friction causing the nipples on Greg’s chest to become hard buds, the finally he speedily pulled of his trousers, noting quite by accident that a certain lab tech was not wearing anything underneath. He didn’t mean to but Gil could not drag his eyes away from Greg’s, naked, prone, and highly excited body, but he knew this was wrong, he shouldn’t be watching this, it was not good, so he grabbed the blanket from under the sprawled body that held his attention and laid it over Greg, pulling him onto his side, so if he was sick he wouldn’t choke, and left as soon as he could, as soon as he knew his favourite lab rat was alright. Greg fell straight into a deep, drunken slumber, and Gil resisted the desperate impulses to have another wank before he returned home, but once he was in his own bed he let his lust take over, relieving all the pent need, jerking off like so many times before, remembering how Greg Sanders had looked as he as he pleasured himself, he knew that was the only way he could find peace and sleep. Tomorrow he would try and find a prostitute, this was how he would always deal with his lust, Grissom had never been able to form relationships, so since he was a teenager, when he worked out he was homosexual, had always gone to rent boys, they satisfied his sexual needs, even if they didn’t give him the love he required, he hadn’t been with one for ten years, a long time to be celibate, but he had to find away to cure himself of this unnatural fascination with his lab rat.

 

‘Um, Warwick, I have the feeling that I might have embarrassed by what I did last night, should I be?’

‘Don’t you remember anything about last night?’     

‘well no not really, I know I arrived in my SUV and had some drinks, I ate beer nuts I think, and well there was a game of pool, I lost some money to our Texan cowboy, I’ll have to give that to him tomorrow.’

‘Well, I’ll put it this way, you might want to apologise to Catherine, but after you’ve run my DNA for me, ok?’

‘Fine, fine, I’m on it, um how did I get home?’ he looked up from his slides, he had vague memories of wanking off with someone watching, he thought it might have been Grissom, but he wasn’t sure if he had fantasised it, it was a common wet dream for him.

‘That would be Gil.’ Good God it had been Griss’, had he really jerked off in front of him, fuck he hoped not, he really must talk to him. That turned out to be harder then it would seem, though he managed to chat to Catherine in the first hour of their shift, but try as he might he could not find his boss until he was going out to the car park at the end of the shift.

‘Grissiom?’

‘Um yes Greg, what can I do for you?’  

‘Thank you for taking me home last night.’

‘That’s fine.’ Gil had been trying to avoid him all day, but now he felt cornered, he didn’t really want to talk to Greg, not after last night, he had been revisiting it all day, and had to visit the little boy’s room a few times, he really didn’t need to have that sort of reaction in front of the lab teck who caused it.

‘Could I have a word, in private?’ Greg needed to know if he had actually masturbated in front of his boss, and if he had really seen Gil tossing off in his bathroom.

‘Is this about work, Greg?’

‘No, no this is about last night,’ the words Grissiom didn’t want to hear, ‘could we go somewhere, please?’

‘Ok, there, I guess you haven’t got your car yet,’ Greg nodded, ‘lets go get it, we can get a drink when we get there.’ He needed a drink, he didn’t really want to think about it, but if Greg needed to talk about it Gil needed a drink. The drove in silence, neither knew how to start and both didn’t in truth want to, so silence reined in the car, it took nearly ten minutes. They went in and sat down in a booth in the corner, where they couldn’t be over heard, it was private, dark and smoky, but neither minded.

‘What do you want to drink sir?’   

 ‘Um beer please.’ He felt slightly uncomfortable about Greg paying, but well it was him how wanted to talk, so he decided that he would pay for the next round, Greg returned and placed a pint in front of Grissiom, and sat on his side of the bench, after a few moments of uncomfortable silence Greg lit a fag, another long hush that Gil finally broke.

‘Didn’t know you smoked,’ he waved his hand in a dismissive gesture; he really didn’t care, ‘so you wanted to talk, about last night?’

‘only when I’m nervous,’ dam shouldn’t have said that he must think I’m a right idiot, ‘um yes, I don’t remember much about it, but Warwick said you took me home, did I do anything wrong.’ Grissiom shifted uncomfortably, his trousers had become tight, his mind had wandered inadvertently back to last night, back to Greg on the bed, oh god no, he blushed slightly.

‘Well Catherine…’

‘no I’ve already said sorry to her, I was wondering if I did something, you know, when you took me home, um I think, well anyway, sorry.’

‘Its fine really, look do you want to have another drink?’  He still had a quarter to go, but wanted to get away from this conversation, so he downed it and stood up. Greg nodded, he knew he shouldn’t but he still hadn’t got an answer out of his boss, his eye accidentally grazed Gil’s crotch, he couldn’t help but notice that he had got what appeared to be a semi, rationally he knew it wouldn’t be for him, Gris’ wasn’t gay he was sure, and that sort of thing happened sometimes, but his dick didn’t think rationally and at the site it stood up and paid attention. Gil returned with two pints and a pack of crisps.

‘Thanks, look I think I might know that I did something that I’m really embarrassed about, but well I was really drunk,’

‘You were.’

‘Well anyway, I think I may have been a little, well forward, I hope I didn’t make you feel uncomfortable.’ He did, but not in the way he was thinking about, driving home with a raging erection had been quite painful for Grissiom.

‘No its fine, we were all young once, Greg I’m sorry to ask, but well you came on to Catherine and then you tried it on with me, I was wondering if was just the drink or are you homosexual, I hope I wasn’t to direct?’ he knew he shouldn’t of asked, it was none of his business and he could tell that Greg was uncomfortable.

‘um, not really, well I like women but I like men to, I’m bi-sexual, sorry,’ Did he expect Gil to be judgemental, to mind, Greg studied the table, ‘please don’t tell the others.’

‘They wouldn’t judge you, you know, I don’t.’

‘Thank you, but not everyone would be so understanding, I mean Nick wouldn’t let me near him, he’d think that I would jump on him, all straight men think a gay man will hit on anything with a cock.’

‘You do know that Nick’s gay don’t you?’

 ‘He’s not.’

‘Umhum, but don’t try it, his boyfriend would be incredibly jealous, they’ve been a couple for nearly four years, I thought you knew, I mean even Nick thought you knew.’ Greg loved the idea, suddenly, inadvertently he had the image of Nick blowing Gil, he had to move, trying to relieve some of the pressure in his groin, he shouldn’t think like that, but Nick was so hot, and so was Gil.

‘No one told me.’

‘We didn’t realise we need to, sorry.’

‘Its fine, really, I’m just going to the little boy’s room.’ Greg was glad he was wearing baggy trousers and a long top, it hid his arousal well, he was getting increasingly uncomfortable and decided that if was to continue with this conversation and not do anything he would regret he had to take matters into his own hand, so to speak, so he went to the toilet at the back of the bar, going into one of the stools and  undid his trousers, freeing his aching penis, he never bother with pants, and today he was glad, as the cool air rushed over his hot flesh, and he lowered his hand down, between the teeth of his zip, rubbing fast and hard, it didn’t take long for him to complete, spraying the door of the cubical with hot white spunk.

 

‘I got you another drink, beer.’

‘Thanks Gris’, I thought it was my round?’

‘Don’t worry your self, do you want to carry on?’

‘No, no I feel a bit off talking about Nick without him here you know, look I really have to apologise about last night, its not the sort of thing I would normally do.’

‘Its alright you were drunk, lets just forget about it shall we.’ I certainly wish I could.

Whilst jacking off in the loo Greg thought back to what he could remember, as he neared completion, thinking of watching Gil do the same last night, the he uncovered a new memory, Gil moaning his name as he came.

 ‘Gil could I ask you a personal question?’

‘Well I did, so I don’t see why not.’ The drink had started to take effect; he couldn’t drink the way he used to.

‘Are you, you know, gay?’ Grissiom started laughing.

‘Well that was personal, most people see me as having no interest in anyone, no matter of sex.’

‘Sorry I didn’t mean to be so nosy, what about Sarah.’

‘Don’t worry, no we were friends, she wanted more, I always made out it was my work, but I was not really ever interested, would you believe I have never had a relationship, not one?’

‘No shit?’

‘Truth.’

‘So what, just one night stands, or no sex or what?’

‘Gods you really are very nosy, aren't you?’

‘Sorry, I was just wondering, I didn’t mean to embarrass you.’

‘Don’t worry; do you really want to know, it might shock you?’

‘Please tell me.’

‘I haven’t for about ten years, but I used to visit prostitutes.’ Greg looked scandalized but recovered quickly.

‘So, um, male or female, sorry?’

‘Well if you must know male.’

‘Is it just you never found the right person?’

‘No I don’t want a relationship, “this is my boyfriend”, can’t quite imagine it, can you, it’s just never been my way.’

‘So you wouldn’t want to be with me?’ god did I just say that? Gil laughed again

‘You’re young enough to be my son, not that I think you unattractive, but I’m a lot older that you, and I’m your boss, its not appropriate.’ But I want to fuck you so much, so don’t ask again, my resolve isn’t that strong. He shifted slightly, trying to ease a bit of the tightness in his trousers. Greg moved up close to him, and whispered huskily right into Grissiom’s right ear.

‘I think your attractive too, and age isn’t always a bad things, comes with experience, and I wont tell if you don’t, just a day of fun, we could forget all about it tonight.’ Gil had to grab himself through his trousers to stop himself from coming right then and there, this was so hot.

‘Are you sure about this, I would love to, but I don’t want to if your not sure, I don’t want to abuse me position?’

‘I fancied you for so long, please let me, I want you so much’ he took Grissiom’s hand and led it to his crotch, so he could feel how much Greg wanted him. ‘My apartment’s nearer, come on.’ Greg took his hand and lead Gil out and into his car, the drive home was almost impossible, he was so turned on, and he could tell Gil was too. Even before they door was opened Gil found it to much, pushing his little lab rat up against the door, hand roaming, erections meeting though jeans, moans escaping from both, Greg tried to kiss him, but he turned his head, he had never liked to be kissed, ever, he didn’t mean any harm to his lab rat, but he just didn’t want to be kissed. Greg was slightly taken aback but didn’t want to say anything; he just wanted to get Gil into bed, now.

He finally got the door open they almost fell into the living room, Greg led him to the bed room, on to the bed, they started to rip each others clothes off, impatient to get the other naked, they hadn’t said a word since they left, and that was how it remained, it made what they were doing slightly less uncomfortable. As soon as they were both disrobed Gil pushed Greg down on the bed and moved down, capturing his cock in his mouth, yanking a long, low moan from Greg’s lips, going straight to Grissiom’s cock, Gil bore down to try to stop himself coming, he didn’t want it to be over before it began, it had been a long time since he had done this, and he was no longer a young man, so he had to try hard not to explode to soon. So as he went down on Greg he refused to touch himself, although he was aching quite badly, and needed to be touched, but he knew he would come as soon as he did.

Greg didn’t take long, the potent mix of pent up frustration, of lust, and the fact that a man he found so attractive and he respected so much was sucking on his dick, it was a very powerful cocktail and Greg found himself shooting, for the second time in an hour, but this time into the mouth of his boss.

‘I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean…’

‘Shh shh, no more words.’ He moved back up to Greg, looking deep into his eyes, pushing a stray strand of hair from his eyes. ‘You’re beautiful, you know that don’t you Greg.’ He felt himself blushing, not many people had ever told him that, he had had a few relations before, but he never wanted people to know he was gay, so they had been secret and sometimes bordering on the abusive, he could feel himself falling in love. He knew that Gil didn’t want to be in a relationship and most likely didn’t feel the same way, so he didn’t tell him, instead he just placed his had on Grissiom's arm and said.

‘You’re not so bad either.’ Gil smiled.

 ‘Not for someone my age then.’ The both started to laugh, giving Greg the upper hand; he swung himself round, on top of Gil straddling his hips, rubbing his still only half flaccid cock against Griss’ turgid one.

‘You’re only as old as the man you are feeling. I think its time I returned the favour.’ With that he moved down and swallowed Gil’s dick whole, he had had quite a bit of practice at this, Gil moaned, it felt so good, and it had been such a long time since it was anything but his left hand, he wanted it to last, but he knew he couldn’t last, it was just to intense, after a few moments, with Greg working him, moving his throat muscles and wrapping his tongue around Gil’s thick member, he came hard, down Greg’s throat. Greg disengaged himself and lapped the small amount of runaway spunk from his lip, and went to kiss Gil, he got turned on by the image of Gil tasting himself in Greg’s mouth, but once more Grissiom pulled away.

‘Why won’t you let me kiss you?’ he knew he shouldn’t have asked but he was actually quite upset by this, he wanted to show a little intimacy.

‘Sorry, I just don’t feel comfortable, I don’t mean to be rude but can we not, please.’ It was the intimacy that scared Gil, he didn’t want to fall in love, for the first time in his life he was having feelings for someone, for Greg, he didn’t want this, thinking it would affect him, and it wasn’t something he was used to. But seeing the way Greg’s face fell he felt guilty, and he also knew it was to late, he realised that he did have feelings for Greg, and this terrified him, he had to fight the urge bolt.

‘Ok, sure, whatever.’ Greg turned away; he didn’t want Grissiom to see him upset. Gil put his arm around Greg’s shoulder, a buried his had in the crock of Greg’ neck, taking in the mix of smells, sweat, sex, lab chemicals and an unidentified warm smell that was just Greg.

‘I’m so sorry sweetie; please don’t be upset, it’s just my way.’

‘No, no it’s fine really.’ But Grissiom could hear the tears welling up, he didn’t know what to do, he had never been good with tears, that was why he had first let Sarah think he was interested, he couldn’t let her cry, that would have been more than he could bear.

‘Its ok love, shh shh, I’m so sorry, come on, turn round that it.’ Greg turned round, tears, that he had been trying so hard to keep in, leaking down his cheeks, Grissiom pulled him into a big bear hug, Greg was shivering so Griss’ pulled a blanket over them both, though he knew it was unlikely he was quivering with cold.

‘Come now darling, why is this making you so upset? I know I may seem cold, but I don’t think, well, I didn’t mean to affect you so badly’

‘No, its not you, I sorry I shouldn’t get so upset, it’s just well, I’ve had some shitty relationships, I’m sorry.’ Gil pulled him closer, creasing the top of his head with his lips.

‘Come on, its alright, why don’t you tell me about it.’ If they weren’t naked in bed, clasped in an amorous embrace it would almost be as if they were back in the lab.

‘No, I don’t want to unload on you.’

‘Its alright, come on I want to know, now I don’t think its nice to start crying just when you see naked’ Greg pulled away slightly, and looked into Gil’s eyes and smiled slightly, making Grissiom giggle, and so did Greg, before long the tears where almost forgotten.

‘Do you really want to know?’

‘Yes I really want to know, what happened?’

‘Well the thing is I had very right wing parents you see…’

‘That’s why you’re so straight and sensible.’

‘Yer something like that, well anyway they could never know that I like men you know.’

‘I understand, so why…’

‘well if I had “relations” with a bloke I had to keep it secret, and well I couldn’t find someone the usual ways, so I ended up going with some right bastards, did you ever see the killing of sister George?’

‘Um, hum.’

‘Well some of them used to beat me, but the ones who were cruel to me were the ones that hurt me the most, I never had dolls though.’

‘Oh you poor thing.’

‘It’s fine, not like it’s your fault; anyway I didn’t want any dolls.’ Gil laughed again

‘Can I ask something?’

‘Well after the rest of the day I’m not likely to say no am I?’

 ‘Guess not, I was just wondering when you knew you liked,’ slight giggle ‘blokes?’

‘My dad’s porn films, when I was about 14 I found my dad’s stash and well I was a teenager so I watched then, I found myself getting, well you know, harder over the man than the woman. my friend had some gay porn, so well when I was 15 we watched it together, both got quite excited and we jerked each other off, I was better than the first time I had sex with a lass, how did you realise?’

‘I was a bit older than you, I had never interested in girls when I was growing up, but I pretended to, you know so people didn’t think I was a freak, don’t laugh.’

‘Sorry but I guess that’s not something you worried about now.’ Gil hit Greg over the head with a pillow.

‘Not that sort of freak, well do you want to know?’

‘Yes, yes sorry carry on’

‘Well anyway I met a homosexual…’

‘Gay’

‘What?’

‘Come on, you always say homosexual, you could try saying gay, just once in a while.’

‘alright, fine, I met a ‘gay’ guy at collage and well he took a liking to me, not that way you dirty minded fool, as a friend, he was one of the first hom…, sorry gay people I met, and the first I really got to know, he sort of showed me a whole different group to pretend to like, but I found myself actually liking them.

‘So what’s with the whole hooker thing?’

‘You had to ask, didn’t you?’

‘Sorry, you don’t have answer.’

‘it’s ok really, well at first I fancied this guy, I thought he was gay, but I didn’t know, well I didn’t know what to do, even how to go about it, so I found a, as you say “hooker”, well I thought that it would be a good way to get some experience, I did, and I enjoyed. You know I’m not great at making friends, and so it was really difficult for me to start talking to him, and one drunken night I got up the courage to ask him out, he was horrified, turned out he wasn’t gay, and as you can imagine that really knocked me over, so I went back to the prostitute, and it was great, and well I don’t like the idea of being in a relationship and I didn’t want the embarrassment of being knocked back again, so prostitutes seemed the best way to go.’

They went back to spooning and soon fell asleep, waking up when the sun stopped shining through Greg’s bedroom window.

‘Well that’s new.’

‘Huh?’

‘Well Greg, this is the first time I have ever woken up with some one. Shouldn’t one of us make breakfast or something?’

‘Um I think I have some cornflakes in the cupboard, but I’m not sure if I have any milk.’

‘What’s the time?’

‘About 8.30 I think, but my clocks always a bit fast.’

‘Well we better get ready for work, can I have a shower?’

‘You know where my bathroom is.’

‘Look Greg I don’t mean to be rude but I’m not sure if we should, you know, don’t say anything about this at work.’

‘Can we do this sometime again?’

‘I’m not sure Greg, look you know I wasn’t looking for something relationshipish.’

‘I’m not sure that that’s a word.’

‘No your right, but look you’re a lovely guy, I like you a lot and this was fun but I’m not good at that sort of stuff.’

‘Wham bang thank you mam.’ But he smiled as he said it, he was unhappy about it, but he didn’t want be to pushy, he previous partnerships had made him unconfident, he understood where Grissiom was coming from. Gil was convinced, he didn’t think Greg was to upset, which he didn’t expect, but he was glad Greg wasn’t crying again.

‘From what I saw last night you were most defiantly not a woman.’ Greg started to laugh, so did Griss’.

‘I’d love to do this again though, but maybe lest angsty all night talking yer, I’ve never told many people what I told you.’

‘Me neither, shall we not tell other what we talked about yer, and can we not tell the other that I’m gay.’

‘Course, I think if you told our colleagues about me they wouldn’t believe you, they wouldn’t believe you if you told them I have had sex.’ Greg started laughing, well it was funny because it was true, and even he never even imagined Gil had a cock, let alone used it of pleasuring himself or others.

‘all right you go have a shower, take a pair of my boxers and socks from my top draw, if you want to borrow anything else, my work clothes are in the draw underneath, I’ll go see if we have any milk.’ And off he went, grabbing a bathrobe on the way out.

When Gil got out of the shower he went to find some clean underwear, looking through the draw he found something quite surprising, a pair of bright red tight PVC hot pants, he dressed and went through to the kitchenette, carrying the offending article.

‘I think we should find an evidence bag for these.’ Waving the red sex ware in front of his lab rat’s nose.

‘Were did you find those?’

‘Underwear draw, I’d love for you to wear these under you work trousers.’ He was only joking and was surprised when Greg nodded, it had always been fantasy of his to do something like that, wear something naughty into work, and the fact that Gil would know that he was wearing them turned him on, in fact he was finding himself get hard.

‘Ok, on one condition.’ Grissiom stared wide eyed at his mate, did he just agree to where them? He had, god, he snapped out of his reverence.

‘Anything.’

‘suck me off, here and now,’ head motioning the table, ‘and always think, during our shift, always think of me wearing them walking round my lab, and remember you are the only one who knows I’m wearing them.’ Now Greg wasn’t the only one with the horn, in fact Gil’s dick was trying to push its way out of his trousers. Grissiom reached over and tugged at the cord of the bathrobe exposing Greg’s proud, engorged cock, jutting swollen and red. Gil licked his lips, he didn’t think he had ever seen anything more beautiful, but then caught himself, when did he ever use such flowery language, and he was getting to attached, he knew this but couldn’t really bring himself to care. For the first time in his life he was falling in love, god even in his head that sounded cliché, and ever so slightly pathetic. Bugger that, he was enjoying him self and wanted to blow Greg so bad, he had to grab his crotch to stop himself coming as he had a flash of how Greg would look in the bright red PVC pants.

‘You just going to stand there, or are you going to blow me?’ left eyebrow cocked, head to one side, god he was sexy.

‘Fuck yes, come here you hot thing.’ So Grissiom went down on his knees on the cold hard floor, but he didn’t notice, the only thing he noticed was the feel of the cock in his mouth, the heat, thickness and even the pulse. Greg was making little mewling noises, and as he backed of slightly to get some air he looked up, Greg looked truly beautiful, eyes screwed up, face so wrapped in passion, Grissiom wanted to make it last for Greg but couldn’t, he himself was far to turned on, and he knew Greg was close too, so he spend up, deep throating him and skilfully manipulating the muscles to bring him to completion, the sounds coming from Greg and the feeling of hot spunk shooting in to him was more than could take.

‘Wow, I mean wow, where did you learn that? I think I should return the favour.’

‘Umm.’

‘What?’

‘I think you’ll have to wait a bit, I’m not as young as you.’

‘Huh? Oh, you mean…’

‘Yes, I’m sorry I couldn’t help it, you are just so hot.’

‘You came?’

‘I’m sorry.’

‘That’s, don’t be, no that’s a real complement, you go have another shower.’ So off he went, Greg wanted to give Gil a little of the pleasure that he had given him, that was the best orgasm he had ever had, and he had a scheme to make him hard again, not that he needed to bother. He took off his robe and pulled on his PVC pants and lay on the bed waiting for Grissiom to come out of the shower; and he did, stark bullock and glistening wet, Greg found that the pants became much much tighter, very uncomfortable.

‘Mr. Sanders are you trying to kill me?’

‘No, I just want you to remember this all shift.’

‘Good god, I’m going to have a stiffy all night.’

‘Good, now come on we have to leave in ten minutes, just remember this is what I look like this underneath my clothes tonight.’ 

‘I’m not going to forget.’

 

Gil was rock hard, he had been since he saw Greg lying prostrate on the bed, in those red things, god that was so erotic, and he couldn’t get that image out of his mind.

‘Hello Griss’.’

‘What do you want Nicky?’   

‘Um, work rota boss, what do you want us to do? What’s up?’

‘Nothing.’

‘Come on, you’ve been distracted, and it’s not like you to stay behind the desk, what's going on?’

‘Sorry, I just didn’t get much sleep last night, research. Here’s the work rota, anything else.’ His tone surprised Nick, he was very short, unlike him, but he put it down to Gil’s lack of sleep.

‘Oh right, ok, um Greg wants to see you in the lab, says he’s got something to show you, he looked pretty excited.’ And that was the reason he couldn’t leave his desk, Greg, or at least Greg running round in those pants, the desk hid his erection well.

‘Thanks Nick.’

 

‘What did you want to show me, Greg?’

‘This.’ He took Grissiom’s hand and placed it on his groin; through the denim of his jeans Gil could feel the unmistakable bulge of a restrained erection.

‘I’ve been like that all day, do you know how painful that is wearing these?’ he grabbed the waistband of his trousers and lowered it slightly, giving Gil a tiny peek at the top of the pants, it was all Grissiom could do to stop himself grabbing Greg and having his way with him on the worktop, so every one would see them through the glass. He took Greg’s hand and repeated the action.

‘And this is what thinking of you walking round the lab in those did to me, god I don’t think I’ve ever been this hard. I happen to have a key to a store cupboard, if you would like a little relief?’  

‘What are we standing round for? Come on.’

 

Gil pushed Greg into the cupboard turned him round so they were facing each other.

‘You sure’

‘Oh for goodness sake Gil, I need some relief and I need it now, otherwise my balls are going to fall off.’

‘Oh you old romantic.’ He almost ripped off Greg’s trousers to expose the red hot pants, he could see why Greg was complaining they were very tight and Greg was almost as hard as he was.

‘So how do we get you out of those, I can’t see a zip?’

‘That’s ‘coz there isn’t one, and I don’t think I can get them off, not in this state anyway, won’t go over see.’

‘Well well, I think we can get round that.’ He started massaging the bulge in the PVC.

‘Really, and how are you going to do that?’ shit faced grin, head cocked to one side, hands all over Gil as he rubbed Greg’s covered cock, Greg started making the cute mewling noises again. Getting louder and louder and started shaking as Gil sped up and pressed harder, Grissiom could tell he was near completion, so with a skilful flick of the wrist he finished Greg off.

‘Now we can get those off, seems a shame to me though.’

‘I’m not walking round with spunk on my dick all day, and these pants just don’t breath.’ Sarcastic look, the head cocked and eyebrow raised once more, Gil couldn’t help it, and he burst out laughing.

‘You’re so cute sometimes, you know?’

‘I know,’ knowing smile, ‘and your not so bad yourself, now can I do anything for you?’ he took off his PVC red pants, Grissiom just stood there staring, he loved looking at him. ‘So?’

‘Let me fuck you.’

‘Um.’

‘What?’

‘I’ve never, um, well, you know.’

‘You’ve never let someone fuck you?’

‘I’ve never done anything like that’

‘Huh? How, sorry I thought you said that you had had “relations” before.’

‘I did, I have, but it was normally just messing about, or what we did last night, I’ve just never found anyone I felt close enough to before, you know to allow that level of well love, you know.’

‘I understand.’

‘But I mean I think that one day, and not in a broom cupboard, I would like you to be my first.’ If there had been any room Gil would have recoiled, if the thought of being kissed was to much the idea of being someone’s first time was down right scary. ‘What’s wrong Griss’?’

‘look, I’m sorry to bring the mood down,’ well that’s the way his cock had gone, fear had that affect on his penis, ‘but well the first time is special, and well, look I cant give you a relationship, I like you, a lot, and I really don’t want to hurt you, I don’t want to fuck you then leave, do you understand? Please don’t be upset.’

‘No, no I understand, I’m sorry; I didn’t mean to pressure you.’

‘It’s fine, I’m glad you get what I’m saying’

‘Do you want to mess around tonight?’

‘Your place or mine?’

‘Well last night it was mine, so why don’t I grab some clothes after shift and then come over to yours.’

‘Ok, I’m glad I didn’t hurt you, thanks Greg’ Gil put his hand on Greg’s shoulder, massaging it with his thumb.

‘Let’s not see each other the rest of the shift, I’m not sure I can control myself, and we don’t want the others catching on.’

‘Fair enough, look you leave first might cause some raised eyebrows if we come out of the closet together,’ both laughing at the double entander, ‘I’ll come out’, a few smiles, ‘a few minutes later, but I get to keep those.’ He said gesturing to the discarded and come stained pants.

‘Deal.’

Grissiom watched Greg dress, this was one of the reasons he chose to leave last, Greg had an amazing body.  Greg finished and left, Gil was once against rock hard, before he left he took care of himself, smelling the spunky pants as he chocked his chicken.

 

‘You’re here.’

‘You didn’t think I would come?’

‘In the cupboard, I thought I had offended you, but well I care about you, I really do, but I’m so glad I didn’t hurt you, that you understand.’ Greg was hurt by Gil not wanting to fuck him, or even kiss him and he didn’t really understand but all he knew was he wanted to keep Griss’ near, and he knew that confronting him about his fear of intimacy would jut drive him away, and Greg really didn’t want to do that, so he kept quite.

 

They continued this way for a month, nether saying how they felt, one for fear of his own feelings, and the other for fear of driving the only thing he cared about away, and the others started to notice the difference. Nick as elected to question Greg.

‘So Grego, what’s up?’

‘Huh?’

‘What’s up?’

‘Yer, I heard you first time, what did you mean, bearing in mind I have 6 samples on the go?’

‘Well you seem different, is all?’

‘You think?’

‘Yes, why the change?’

‘Have you noticed that we are talking in questions?’

‘Don’t change the subject, what’sup, or should I say what's her name?’

‘How do you know it’s a her?’

‘It’s a him?’

‘We’re still doing the question this you know?’

‘And still the subject changing, so spill.’

‘No, it’s nothing.’

‘I don’t believe you, so when do we get to meet him?’

‘Did I say I was dating anyone?’

‘I’m not stupid Grego, come on, do I know him?’

‘Fine I am, and no you don’t know him.’ It wasn’t a complete lie, Nick didn’t know the real Gil.

‘So what's his name?’

‘Not telling, look it’s a new thing; I don’t know if it will work out, I don’t want to jinx it.’

‘Fine, so how long has it been going on?’

‘About a month now, but he’s not out yet.’

‘I didn’t know that you were out, fuck I didn’t know that you were even gay, I thought you had a thing for Catharine, or Sarah, or well any other thing with tits.’

‘Well it’s a new thing really; I haven’t had a grown up gay relationship before, great isn’t it?’

‘Yes it is, so what's he like?’

‘Well a bit older than me, hold up sorry how did we turn in to two giggling school girls?’

‘Um aren't we meant to, what with being queer and all?’ Greg sucked his teeth, he didn’t like words like queer or fag, he always thought them hurtful, but Nick was gay, so maybe it didn’t matter.

‘Guess so.’

‘So go on then, what he’s we like?’

‘well he’s a bit odd, you know, he wont let me kiss him, this is his first relationship too, and he doesn’t like that sort of gentle familiarity.’

‘Odd, are you ok with that?’

‘No, but I don’t want drive him away, I know it sounds odd, but I think I love him, and can’t face losing him.’

‘I understand, but if it makes you so unhappy I might be a good idea to talk to him, if he loves you then he will understand.

  

Will Greg talk to Gil, will he ever kiss Greg, will the others find out about their relationship and will I ever write a second piece?