Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
162
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,104

Innocence

Summary:

Fandom: Supernatural
Rating: FRT
Pairing: none
Summary: What are Dean's feelings after destroying the demon in Something Wicked.
My very first drabble in the fandom Supernatural
Disclaimer: The characters of Supernatural belong to WarnerBros and I just like to play with them. No profit is being made from this story and no copyright infringement is intended.
Warning: episode Something Wicked, season 1.
Feedback: love it, but don't kill me with flames.
A/N1: this is what you get after a Supernatural overdose of watching both seasons again and again.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Innocence
by Spikewil
spikewil@orange.nl


POV Dean

He sleeps now after almost losing his spirit. The fear in his eyes is not something I will ever forget. I destroyed the demon, but the fear only left Sammy's eyes when we returned to the room where I embraced him.

He let his fears show in his emotions as we settle on the bed. I'm holding him tightly in my embrace, just letting him feel that I would protect him no matter what.

Sammy moans softly and I ruffle his hair, telling him that he's safe, that I'm here to protect him and he settles down again. I smile as Sammy presses his face against my neck, like he did when he was a child, showing me how much he trusts me with his life, knowing that I would protect him even in this vulnerable position of sleeping.

I would do anything for him; I would die for him.



end
spikewil@orange.nl

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author spikewil.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.