Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2007-09-11
Words:
653
Chapters:
3/3
Kudos:
27
Bookmarks:
3
Hits:
4,605

Discoveries

Summary:

Fandom: The Sentinel
Pairing: Jim/Blair
round robin

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

Discoveries
Part one
by Slery
slerythema@insightbb.com

Jim walked in and noticed that once again Blair was sequestered in his old bedroom. He wrinkled his nose at the odor that had been permeating the loft since yesterday. "Chief, I'm home."

"'kay," came the muffled response.

Jim tapped on the glass doors before walking in and totally invading the privacy they offered the younger man. "Hey, what's wrong?" He sat down on the bed and began rubbing the blanket covered back.

"Nothing, can I be alone please?"

"Why?"

"Because I asked. That's why!" Blair flung the covers back and jumped out of bed. "Damn it." He rushed to the bathroom.

Jim didn't know what to say and the strong, or at least sentinel nose strong, smell hit him full force. He stood up and pulled the covers back getting ready to straighten them when he saw the small stain of blood on the sheets. "What the hell?" The Sentinel quickly ran to the bathroom, his senses all ready reaching out for his guide. He pounded on the locked door, "Blair! Blair open up!"

"Shit. Not now, Jim." He heard paper rustling and then the quiet, "I knew I should have left before this happened."

end part 1
slerythema@insightbb.com