Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Picking up where Love on the High Seas #1: Bright Promises of Tomorrow left off, a handicapped Pirate and his crew arrive on an island to investigate wreckage, but will they find any survivors? What will happen when the Pirates come into contact with two other groups who crashed onto the isle, and how will they escape the island that is filled with danger, prehistoric beings, Supernatural beings, and much, much more when all the ships have been destroyed? Huge multi-crossover with such fandoms as Angel, BtVS, Charmed, Dawson's Creek, Disney, Excalibur, Generation X, Harry Potter, Labyrinth, Peter Pan, The Pirate Movie, Pirates of the Caribbean, Sabrina, Shrek, Smallville, Special Unit 2, 10th Kingdom, X-Men, Xena, and more!

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    262,162
    Chapters:
    46/46
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    27
    Hits:
    12,387