Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
538
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
16
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,378

The Wraith Cometh

Summary:

Summary: An eerie encounter
Pairing: John Sheppard/Wraith
Warning: non-human affection???
Disclaimer: Not mine

Work Text:

The Wraith Cometh
by PEJA

 

John Sheppard really, really did not like wraiths.

In fact they scared the blood in his veins to ice. So when one popped up in the opposite end of the hallway he had no other choice but to do his 'deer-in-the-headlights' impression. No choice at all. His body had locked down on the spot.

As the deadly creature made his carefully orchestrated progression toward John, the only functioning part of him screamed silently "I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die."

And somewhere in his most primal mind he felt it was a deserving death.

After all, he'd fired the bullet that had killed this particular wraith. But it had to prevent him suffering. Surely that counted for something.

Didn't it?

Glowing blue eyes captured his, seeming to mock him from a soft breath away. Smiling, the wraith reached out and traced John's jaw line. "Miss me?"

Oh god, oh god, oh god. If he only knew.

John's head swam under powerful emotions and he swayed on rubbery legs. "You're dead."

"Mmmm?" The wraith's strong arm curled round his waist, drawing him close. He curled a finger under John's chin, tipping his head to meet the unfocused eyes once more. "A temporary set-back." Sharp teeth flashed in an evil grin. "I'm better now."

"Are..." John swallowed past his closed throat. "Are... you going to kill me?"

"Tempting as that might have been once upon a time..." The wraith nuzzled John's neck, his tongue dipping out to lap at the pulsating skin. "I thought," He paused to press a nipping bite on the other man's neck, sending an electric shiver through John's body. "I might find something more interesting for you." He nibbled along John's neck and over his jaw line until his lips hovered a breath away from his mouth. "Is that alright with you?"

"Wh...?" John's apprehensive gaze drowned in Marshall's sparkling eyes. "What?"

Grinning wickedly, Marshall claimed John's quivering lips for a testing kiss.

John stood, motionless at that breif caress.

Marshall's lips brushed his again, lingering slightly.

John moaned softly, his arms curling up over Marshall's shoulders and he opened his mouth, inviting a deeper exchage.

Marshall's answering groan was all the warning John got as the creature who had been a man swept him up in his arms and claimed their first deep unconditional kiss.

John's legs lifted and wrapped around Marshall's hips and the stronger creature carried his lover the few steps to brace John's back against the wall, never breaking the kiss until John was pressed tightly between wraith and wall.

As they broke for breath, John slanted Marshall a glittering glance. "Does this mean you forgive me for killing you?"

Marshall's laugh was dark and dangerous. "This, my own, means I thank you for being the instrument that brought me over in the first place."

His lips covered John's once more, effectively stopping the questions he knew would come later. But right now. This time was for them. For the birth of their love.

 

END