Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
329
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
6
Hits:
980

Morning light

Summary:

Fandom: AtS
Characters: Spike/Angel
Rating/Warnings: PG for nudity and m/m relationship
Summary: also for the hot or sweet challenge on feedmykink. Spike and Angel and the morning light.

Work Text:

 

Morning light
by Lilithangel
abchainey@xtra.co.nz
http://www.livejournal.com/users/lilithbint

 

 

"What?" he said as the weight of the brown eyes got too much.

"Just enjoying the view." Was the smiling reply. He smiled at the smile and the brown eyes darkened. "That smile should be registered as a weapon."

Soft lips reached up to his and kissed him leisurely and thoroughly. They were curled up on the sofa never having made it to the bed. Hands caressed his naked flesh following the path of a thousand kisses the night before.

Limbs were relaxed and pliant with sated pleasure. The lips that shared communion were puffed with the same pleasure, bodies warmed with the exertion and neither could be bothered to move any more than was needed to stay in contact.

He knew his own eyes would reflect the contentment and simple pleasure of just lying together with the morning sun on their skin.

"Why weren't we doing this before?"

"Because we are stubborn idiots," he replied placing more kisses on the strong brow he loved to tease.

"That's right. Let's be stubborn about not losing this okay?"

"Okay I can work with that. I'll stop you being a prat."

"And I'll stop you from being a jerk."

"Tough ask for both of us."

"Worth it though?"

"Definitely worth it."

Hands slid down strong arms curving around firm muscles and pausing at the sensitive skin inside the elbow before drifting to rest on the point where a pulse should be.

He let his own fingers trace random patterns on the chest he was curled up against tucking his head into the strong shoulder so used to carrying the weight of the world but so much happier carrying the weight of one blond head.

It wouldn't last, it couldn't. No matter how much they wanted it to. The morning light would be overwhelmed by the heat of the day just like they would be overwhelmed by the heat of the mission.

But until the light changed they would stay where they were and be content.

 

END