Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rating: - NC-17.
    Feedback: - Like it or loathe it, let me know.
    Archive: - If you’d like it I’d be honoured. Archived at the Shield Fanfiction Archive.
    Warnings: - This story deals with the subject of child abuse, both physical and sexual, and will be graphic at times. If this subject distresses you please do not read any further.
    Disclaimer: - I don’t own any of the characters of The Shield, they all belong to Shawn Ryan and FX.
    Authors Notes: - This is a special birthday fic I wrote for Whipper. It’s been several months in the making and I hope she enjoys it. She requested a Childhood’s Hours AU story, and as it was the universe she created I only hope it lives up to her expectations.
    So enjoy your present Whipper. Happy Birthday, even if it is early LOL.
    This is an AU fic set in the universe created by Whipper. Here the characters are all teenagers except for David and Claudette who are in their twenties. Please read the warnings as it contains non-con
    Submitted through Makebelieve_YG

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    18,503
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    14
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,018