Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
440
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
2,215

Momma Triad - Pink and Green Bathrobes

Summary:

series: Criminal minds
pairing: Morgan/Reid/Garcia
my series: Momma! Universe
Rated: FRT - yet is meant for ADULTS.
Beta's: helen stravis (she made me Squee with happiness) and Hawkdancing/DiNozzo
Date: March 11, 2007
Spoilers: none
Warning: flu bug
Notes: This in the Momma Triad universe. Yes, I have been sucked into the whole "series" mindset. It's rather short. I do plan to follow onto it later. The first story is at - http://snufflesdbear.livejournal.com/30920.html
I stumbled on a challenge comm, and it gave me a kick. The challenge was Bathrobe comm is at http://community.livejournal.com/3daychallenge/
This is the fic I wrote- this version has been beta'd and is updated from that version.
Disclaimer: Not mine. Not even the robe. Meds are mine.
If you don't know what a Triad is, or are offended by Triads you may want to move along.
Submitted through http://www.zoomgroups.com/group/makebelieve_zoom/subscribe

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 

Momma Triad - Pink and Green Bathrobes
By Allie Gator-Tamy

 

 

Morgan walked in the front door, quietly pushing it shut behind him. Kicking off his shoes, he placed the bag he was carrying on the kitchen counter. He turned, walking into the living room, stopping short at the 2 fuzzy blobs cuddled up on the sofa.

A blond head popped up from the pink and green pile. Penelope Garcia grinned widely at the tall man.

"Hey," Morgan breathed out with a smile.

"Hey yourself. Get all your paperwork done?"

"Yeah. It was tough without my goddess there to look things over," he winked down at her, reaching out to caress her face. He stroked her temple, pushing back her tangled hair. Laughing, he pulled his hand out, "bedhead!" he smirked.

Raising one eyebrow, she laughed, "Think that's bad? Look at this - medicine?" She held out one hand. Morgan opened the small white bag still in his hand, taking the bottle out, he popped the top open, readying the contents. She smiled and nodded, letting him hold the pills.

She leaned forward, pulling the dark green robe away from the face laying on her chest. "Baby, time to wake up," she whispered, laying little kisses on the gaunt, pink-fevered face.

"Come on, Spencer, wake up baby. Der brought you your medicine," she softly whispered, urging the man to sit up.

As he blearily sat up, the man suddenly started coughing. Garcia leaned him forward, rubbing his back through the pink robe. Morgan started to snicker, offering the pills and water to Spencer. As he swallowed, Morgan lost it and just sat on the floor in front of the sofa, laughing hard.

Spencer clutched the pink robe tighter around himself, trying to look miffed through the red nose and runny eyes. With a sniff, he glared down at the laughing man. Morgan just looked up at Spencer, one side of his hair sticking straight out from where he had been laying on Penelope. She squinted and drew her green robe tighter around herself.

Talking between laugher, Morgan looked at the two mismatched mates. Smiling "you two..." he reached out with one finger. He ran it over Penelope's breasts, down her cleavage, and pulled her robe tighter over her chest. He encouraged Spencer to lay his head back. Standing, he looked at them. "Do I get a fuzzy robe?"

Spencer leered up at him "Bed", he coughed out. Penelope waved her hand imperiously toward the bedroom. Morgan wandered over, wondering what they would have for him to wear.

"Reid! Garcia!" The two on the sofa just quietly laughed, so as not to cough.

 

END

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Allie Gator.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.