Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2007-08-15
Words:
1,612
Chapters:
2/2
Kudos:
10
Hits:
2,036

Finding The Truth

Summary:

Alex comes to his lovers one day with news, but how are Walter and Fox going to react?

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Notes:

This is my first try at fanfiction like this.. so, please, be nice about it. Oh, yeah, if you don`t like the idea of precious Alex with another guy besides Mulder and Skinner this isn`t your story.

Chapter Text

He watched his lovers tenderly. Mulder sat in his favourite armchair, his feet over the one side of it, laptop on his lap typing away. Skinner was reclining on their big couch reading. They had bought that couch, big enough to fit all of them at the same time comfortably, when their old one had crashed under them after they had tried to find out who the fastest was in getting from the kitchen to the couch. And it couldn`t hold their weight when they all at the same time jumped on it.

Alex smiled at the memory. After a few minutes he turned his attention back to Mulder/Skinner watching. 

A frown creased his forehead. Did he really want to chance loosing all this? His home, the first one he`d had in over thirty years. Was it worth it, telling them what he wanted to tell them?

Determined that he could do this Alex stepped out of the shadows of the hallway and into the light of the livingroom.

"Hey, guys, you got a minute?" Alex asked uncertainty clear in his voice.

Mulder and Skinner both looked up and smiled when they saw Alex. 

Walter moved further up on the couch and indicated to Alex to come and sit down next to him.

"Always, lover, you know that." Mulder said and joined them on the couch facing them and pulled Alex feet into his lap.

Alex smiled adorably back at Mulder and snuggled deeper into the broad chest behind him. Walter hugged Alex close and kissed his temple hearing the appreciated sigh from his youngest lover.

The young man took a deep breath and told them what he needed to tell them. 

"I... I got a letter a few days ago from someone I hadn`t thought I`d ever see or hear from again. His names Koda and he told me he would like to see me again. He found out my address through his dad`s stuff when he looked through them. That guy had been one of the guys from the Consortium and Koda and I had met in the training. It had been gruesome back then and he and I always took care of each other, when one of us had been..." here he stopped smiling ruefully rembering back to how it had been in the Consortium training. His eyes glaced over with unshed tears.

Walter and Fox noticing this shared a concerned look.

Fox started massaging the feet in his lap and Walter cuddled Alex even closer, reassuring him that it was all over and in the past.

Alex gave them both grateful smiles and kissed Walter`s hands that were resting on his abdomen, before resuming his story.

"When one of us hab been 'punished' the other was alwasy  there to help in any way he could. Which wasn`t always easy for Koda seeing as he`s a few years my junior and he wasn`t very strong and big and that was problematic when he had to drag my batteret body back to our cell alone."

Alex was silent again for a couple of minutes trying to find the right words to tell his husbands what Koda had written.

"He wants to come and visit. See how I`m doing. Remembering old times, some good some bad. He would like to come next month, if that`d be alright with you. I`d call him, he left me his telephone number."

Walter pulled Alex into his lap and hugged him tightly, gently kissing him on his nose. Mulder moved up on the couch and hugged Alex from behind squishing the younger man in a Mulder/Walter sandwich.

"I think that would be a very good idea. After all if you have so many good memories with him you should at least catch up again on each others lives. And I would very much like to meet this Koda guy." Walter said.

Fox nodded enthusiasticly. "Any friend of yours is a friend of ours Alex."

Alex closed his eyes sighing loudly. "There`s only one problem. He thinks I live alone and he wants to pick up where we left when we parted ten years ago. You see, Koda and I were more than just best friends. He was my first and only male lover before you guys and we never really broke up and....... and I think I still love him. No, I know I still love him..... alot."