Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2008-11-12
Words:
4,379
Chapters:
3/3
Kudos:
19
Bookmarks:
2
Hits:
2,674

The Reconstruction of Draco Malfoy

Summary:

What happens when the person you love most doesn't know who you are?(dark)

Chapter 1: The Deconstruction of Draco

Notes:

Notes: I don't own harry potter it belongs to J.K Rowling and respective companies.
Warning: Angst and veryvery dark themes

Hosting: TWWOMB,Y!Gallery or my L J anyone else please ask  =^_^= thanks!

Chapter Text

 

    Dark...It’s dark in here...here...where is here ? I don’t understand I remember I was headed down Diagon Ally it was bright noonday sun ... I headed toward Eylops I was getting some owl treats and then ...Pain such a sharp pain and now well throbbing but not like before and it’s dark now...So where am I?

    He stood or tried to but he couldn’t wherever he was had a very short ceiling, rubbing his head a moment he dropped onto all fours trying to find a door. He discovered two things in his exploration one; the room he was in if you could call it that had no windows or doors, two; the room he was in was very small barely big enough to kneel in , to short to stand in and to narrow in both directions to lay full out. In short he concluded he was in some kind of cell. He frowned a little sitting down to make matters worse not only was he trapped but he didn’t seem to have anything with him not his wand, not even his clothing. He tired of course pushing bricks trying to find a weak spot but after two hours he had given up and sat slumped against the stone? wall behind him, he was well and truly stuck.

    Time past how much he couldn’t say after all he had no watch and even if he had a clock he had no way to read it, no sun or moon could he see. It felt like days but it could have been hours, he was leaning toward 10+ hours though as he was getting quite hungry. It was then when he wondered if they planed to starve him that there was the first movement he had seen since arriving. A small door opened in the and something was pushed in and the door was shut again before he could even react. He crawled over and investigated he found water, that was a little warm but it didn’t smell or taste like it was poisoned or drugged. After a few hesitant swallows he investigated what else was there a bowl of something but no utensils , after a moment he touched his fingers in the bowl and found what seemed to be stew. After debating a moment he put a piece toward his mouth only to barely keep from vomiting from the rotten smell , after a few shuddering moments he pushed the disgusting stuff to one side and drank the water before curling up trying to sleep.

    He wasn’t sure how long he went on like this several days he figured they would take the un eaten mess and push in a new bowl and he would drink the water but not touch the mess they were feeding him. If they expected him to give in to hunger quickly they were disappointed his disgust stronger then his need, but the people outside this cell seemed to have infinite amounts of patience. The food was taken and returned until finally he couldn’t take it any more and he began to eat barely keeping it down but he did eat before he curled up shaking, swearing he could head laughter outside, cold and malicious.

    So progressed his time in the cell at first he’d starve himself before he would eat but as days passed into what he could only assume were weeks eating the meat became second nature as foul as it might be. It was then when he had adjusted to the disgusting meat no longer even hesitating to eat it, that a new torment started. Up until this point he had been forced to commit his natural functions in the dark room, pissing in the glass and shitting in a corner like an animal. The somehow while he slept the corner was cleaned along with the dishes, but now something new he still had to commit his functions humiliatingly in this small dark room but now once he had finished cold intense sprays of water started up so cold they felt like fire as it washed the floor, the water draining to were he didn’t know. The water was so cold he screamed every time. He couldn’t understand what was going on if they wanted information why not ask him why this... He shuddered after the water faded his skin chilled and tingling.

    This is how life went as the days weeks and months passed by, new torments every few weeks breaking him down bit by bit. The horrible food, the small room , the cold water, the times when the floor would deliver painful shocks to his body, the times the room would shrink barely big enough to hold him. He was beginning to forget who he was who he had been his past it was seeming to dissolve around him, his life cowering in a cell waiting for the next pain next thing, waiting. He had been here over a year if he had to guess of course it was just the best guess he could give when something changed that day his food didn’t come, or the water, or the shocks and when he was beginning to cry in fear wondering what terrible thing was going to happen or if they had forgotten about him and he had been left to die. When he heard something faint at first then louder it was a voice a voice he knew then light, light so bright it blinded him the voice was saying something saying ....

    “Draco...oh god...it will be ok... well get you out it will be ok”

    Draco Malfoy blinked very slowly looking at the figure the one he should know but the one he did not and he shuddered “ who...are...you..”

    Harry flinched looking at his husband who looked back at him with confused , and empty fathomless grey eyes and he swallowed thickly “ a.....friend...”

 

TBC.