Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
683
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
1,892

Easy Come

Summary:

The entirety of Young Justice got their powers switched. Powers, and sex drives. Tim is getting some very interesting feelings concerning…himself?

Work Text:

Easy Come  

 

Tim really didn’t think it was fair for the Mighty Endowed to have developed real superpowers on top of everything else she had…developed.

 

He also didn’t think it was fair that every thought he had about Nina Dowd ended up sounding vaguely dirty. But still, the superpower to switch people’s powers was definitely a larger power than the woman deserved. It also caused way too much trouble.

 

That her new super-power had already been affected by her former super-power was the greatest injustice. In addition to having Kon’s powers, he also had Kon’s sex drive. The boy was horny all the damn time.

 

Consequently, so was Tim. The only way it could have been worse is if he’d gotten Bart’s powers; but that was really only a theoretical possibility since Bart didn’t have a sex drive.

 

Yet. When Bart finally went through puberty…well, that was not something Tim was looking forward to witnessing.

 

In the meantime, he had to deal with a yet-again powerless Kon who was miffed that he still couldn’t work out Anita’s voodoo powers, a Bart that was somehow still connected to the Speed Force, but no longer speedy, and couldn’t figure out Robin’s fighting skills, a morose and ghostly Cassie, a speedy and impotent (and thus homicidal) Slobo, and a pouting Secret, who had probably gotten Slobo’s regenerating abilities, but since she was still halfway between the living and the dead, they didn’t come into play.

 

The fact that every time Tim fell asleep he woke up floating was the least of his problems. Never mind that he couldn’t control Kon’s TTK, or that he’d accidentally broken three doors, the television remote and various pieces of furniture with Kon’s super-strength; dealing with his teammates driving him nuts.

 

Tim let out a gusty sigh, realized that there was only so long he could hide in the shower – even though it only took him a total of ten minutes to wash everything, the hot water was nice, and with the Erection That Wouldn’t Quit he’d had for the past three days, it was a lot less messy than jerking off in bed – and regretfully turned off the water. He concentrated, and floated his towel off the rack outside the tub with Kon’s TTK. He toweled off his hair, wiped off his face, wrapped the towel around his waist, and stepped out onto the bathmat, wiggling in toes in the navy plush before turning to the sink.

 

Tim was halfway through shaving when he realized he was horny again. But all he’d been thinking about was how to alter his training routine to use Superboy’s powers instead of his own martial arts skills.

 

Tim looked at himself in the mirror, felt the slow burn of arousal flicker into a full-blown flame inside his groin, and his jaw dropped.

 

He was attracted to himself. Considering that he currently had Kon’s sex drive, that meant that Kon…

 

Kon was attracted to him?!

 

On autopilot, Tim finished shaving, ran a damp cloth over his face to get rid of the leftover shaving cream, and headed out to his room to get dressed. He was only wearing boxers and had just picked up his Robin suit when a wide grin broke out on his face. Kon-El, Superboy, was attracted to him. Him, Tim Drake.

 

That was so cool. And it would certainly make seducing his best friend a hell of a lot easier.

 

Even as he started dressing, Tim’s mind scrapped his plans for the seduction and started rewriting them. In light of this new information, he thought simplest way to go about it would be saying ‘You wanna?’ while leering in a very pointed, and inappropriate and thus unusual for him, manner.

 

After all, it may have taken something imminently complicated and crazy for him to figure out how Kon felt, but that didn’t mean some things couldn’t come easy.

 

Like, oh, say…them.

 

Hiding his grin, and the sudden spring in his step, Tim plastered his mask on and headed out to face his crazy team – and his now soon-to-be-requited crush.