Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Category: Slash, Angst, Humor, H/C, Drama, Romance, Established Relationship
    Pairing: Jack/Daniel ... and it's all J/D
    Rating: NC-17
    Season: Beyond the Series -- February 16, 2006 - November 20, 2006
    Spoilers: Hathor, The Serpent's Lair, Need, Message in a Bottle, One False Step, The Other Side, Shades of Grey, Upgrades, New Order
    Size: 823kb total
    Written: December 11-15,20-21,23-25, 2003, January 8-9,28-31, February 1-10,13-14,18,20-21,27-29, April 7, July 13-18,20,22,24-25,27-30, August 3,5-6, 2004 Tweaked: Ch. 7 only August 21, 2004 All chapters revised for consistency: July 15-21, 2007
    Summary: Jack and Daniel finally start their family. Witness it all, from the insemination through those first crazy weeks when they come home from the hospital.
    Disclaimer: Usual disclaimers -- not mine, wish they were, especially Daniel, and Jack, too, but they aren't. A gal can dream though!
    Notes:
    1) Due to spoiler potential, most notes are at the conclusion of this piece.
    2) Hanky warning for some of the chapters.
    3) The story stands on its own, but has references to several of my prior fics including "Dangerous Interludes," "Stay Awake," "Because You Loved Me," "Delusions of Love," "The Last Mission," "Black and White," "Brothers," "Just When You Thought You Knew Jack ...," "Flying High," "Heart and Soul"
    4) Thanks to my betas who always make my fics better: Charlotte, Suzanna, Drdjlover, Claudia, QuinGem! A nod to Dianna as well for some tips on the delivery. Also, thanks to Linda, Jodi, Ysandir, Jo, and Carol for doing a quick read through on one or two of the chapters that went through big changes on the consistency revision.
    Submitted through CompleteKingdomOfSlash

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    131,053
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    5
    Hits:
    2,329