Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
948
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
1,083

Tabby song fic

Summary:

A couple of Song fics focusing around Abby/tony and children. 

Work Text:

He finally gave in to his friend’s girlfriend.

When she said there’s someone you should meet..

Tony was sitting at his desk when Tim and his long time girlfriend Meredith came in. "Tony." Meredith said.

"Hi Merry." Tony said.

"Tony Merry has someone she would like you to meet." Tim said.

"I dunno I don’t like blind Dates." Tony said.

"Oh come on Tony." Kate said from her desk.

"Alright." Tony relented.

"Great meet her at this restaurant." Meredith said handing him the paper with restaurant name and time and date.

At a crowded restaurant way across town.

He waited impatiently.

When she walked in their eyes met and the both stared.

And right there and then everyone else disappeared but.

Tony sat at the restaurant at the appointed time he was to,. But this girl was late. Then he heard the waiter clear his voice. "Sir your date is here." The waiter said.

Tony looked up into piercing blue eyes. The eyes of none other than the gothic lab rat. Abby Sciuto. "Abby?" Tony asked.

"Yeah sorry we tricked you." Abby said.

"Oh it’s no problem. I’m glad you did." Tony said not believing his dream is coming true.

In no time at all they were standing there.

In the front of a little church.

Among their friend and family.

Repeating those sacred words.

Tony stood at the front of the church they had chose for this wondrous event. He looked to the door and saw Kate come down for the made of honor. Then he saw her there on Dr Donald Mallard. When they got to the end of the Aisle Tony stepped down and took her hand. "Who gives this woman to this man?" The preachers asked.

"I do." Ducky said turning and lifting her veil.

"Dearly Beloved we’re gathered to witness the union of this man and this woman. If there is anyone hear who sees fit that they should not unite please speak now or forever hold your peace." The preacher said. Tony and Abby stared into each others eyes and smiled.

"Ok then. This woman Abigial Victoria Scituo and this man Anthony Vincent Dinozzo have come to unite as one. Could you 2 please hold right hands?" The preacher asked. Abby handed her bouquet to Kate and turned back for Tony’s hand.

"Anthony please repeat after me. I Anthony take thee Abigail to be my lawful wedded Wife. To have and to hold. In sickness and In health. For Better or For worse. Til death do us part. This is my solemn vow." The preacher said.

Tony cleared his throat. "I Anthony take thee Abigail to be my lawful wedded Wife. To have and to hold. In sickness and In health. For better and for worse. Til death do us part. This is my solemn vow." Tony said clearing his throat.

"Very good. Abigail please repeat after me. I Abigail take thee Anthony to be my lawful wedding Husband. To have and to hold. In sickness and in Health. For better and for Worse. Til death do us part. This is my solemn vow." The preacher said.

Abby cleared her throat. "I Abigail take thee Anthony to be my lawful wedded Husband. To have and to hold. In sickness and in health. For better or for worse. Til death do us part. This is my solemn vow." Abby said tears running down her cheeks.

"Good. Do you Anthony take thee Abigail Victoria Sciuto to be you Lawful wedded Wife. To Love Honor and Cherish. Forsaking all others?" The preacher asked.

"I do." Tony said smiling.

"And do you Abigail take thee Anthony Vincent Dinozzo to be your Lawful wedded Husband,. To Love, Honor, and Cherish. Forsaking all others?" The preacher asked.

"I do." Abby said quietly.

"The rings please." The preacher asked. Kate and Tim placed the bands on the Bible.

"Abby place this ring on Tony’s finger and repeat after me. This ring is a symbol of my love for you. With this ring I thee Wed." The preacher said handing Abby the ring.

"This ring is a symbol of my love for you. With this ring I thee wed." Abby said slipping the ring on Tony’s finger.

"Nice. Tony take this ring and place it on Abby’s finger and repeat after me. This ring is a symbol of my love for you. With this ring I thee wed." The preacher said.

Tony took the ring and smiled at Abby. "This ring is a symbol of my love for you. With this ring I thee Wed." Tony said slipping the ring on Abby’s finger.

Preacher said "Son kiss your bride." and he raised her veil.

"Nice. I now pronounce you Man and Wife. Son kiss your bride." The preacher said. Tony leaned in and captured Abby’s lips and smiled. Tears rolling down everyone’s eyes.

He was holding her hand when the doctor looked up and grinned.

"Congratulations twins."

Abby and Tony were in the doctors office for their monthly visit. Abby being 7 months pregnant and all. "Ready for a peak at the baby?" The doctor asked. They both nodded. The wand was passed over her stomach and in a moment the doctor looked up. "Well here is the reason a little more fatter." The doctor said. Both looked at the screen and was amazed to see another heart beat. "Congratulations. Twins." The doctor said.

2 months later Michelle Caitlyn Dinozzo and Leroy Donald Mallard came into the world screaming.

One Boy one girl two hearts beating wildly.

To put it mildly it was love at first site.

He smiled she smiled and they knew right away.

This was the day they’d waited for all their lives.

And for a moment the whole world revolved.

Around one boy and one girl.