Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2007-09-12
Words:
3,053
Chapters:
4/4
Comments:
3
Kudos:
41
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
4,784

Jack what did you get into this time?

Summary:

Fandom: Doctor Who
Genre: Slash
Pairing: Jack Harkness/The Doctor (9th)
Rating: FR-T for language
Series/Sequel: Part of my 9th Doctor series.
Archive: Beyond Canon, WWOMB
Synopsis: Jack gets into something he shouldn't have, and he and the Doctor deal with the fallout.
Submitted through Makebelieve_YG

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

 

Jack, what did you get into this time?
by Josette Grover
slashsister@gmail.com  or sylumdrift@gmail.com

 

 

"What do you mean one of the servers altered my companion's drink?" The Doctor asks patiently.

"I'm sorry Doctor, she's from one of the small religious sects that have been plaguing us the last few months. They feel that everybody has a destined soulmate, and have developed a drug that relaxes the inhibitions for when people they feel should be together prove to be . . . difficult. We caught her dosing another glass and when we questioned her we found out your companion had been dosed without his knowledge."

"Will it hurt him?"

"We do not know how it will affect his body chemistry, this is the first time the drug has been used on humanoids." the Minister says, closing his eyes momentarily. "The drug usually makes the person attracted to the other intended partner, and relaxes the inhibitions when they are finally alone."

"And who did this person decide was my companion's 'soul mate?'" The doctor asks, raising one eyebrow, giving the other person his best glare.

"Umm, that would be you, Doctor." the Minister says nervously.

"That's what I was afraid of." The Doctor says, sighing.