Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rating: Adult
    Pairing: Harm/AJ
    Classification: Romance
    Warnings: M/M; slash
    Spoilers: My stories can contain spoilers of any episode already aired in the US
    Disclaimer: I don't own them. If I did, this show would be *very* different by now.
    Disclaimer2: These characters are fictional, and don't have to worry about AIDS or any of the STDs out there that can be really nasty in real life. In real life, *please* practice safe sex and to take responsibility for your own actions. Don't do the things that these fictional characters do.
    Archiving: Usual drill. Archived at jagslash; dogtagsslash; myjagslashfanfic; jag_slashyfantasies; The Make Believe Archive. Anywhere else, please ask.
    A/N: Kind of the result of a challenge on the Jag Slashy Fantasies list. I changed it to suit my style.
    Summary: Set during S10 - but in this universe, Mac and Webb are back together. During a trip to New York City to depose a witness, Harm decides to take advantage of being away from the DC area to find some male companionship. Unknown to Harm, retired Adm. AJ Chegwidden is in the city as well, visiting his daughter Francesca who is working on a story related to the fashion world. AJ pays a visit to a club he's found and realizes that he can make a long-held fantasy come true at last.
    Submitted through http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jag_SlashyFantasies

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    7,969
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    3
    Kudos:
    21
    Bookmarks:
    3
    Hits:
    3,551