Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,835
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
12
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,106

Press Up On You

Summary:

Greg Presses upon Nick the importance of coming home on time.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Disclaimer: NOT MINE >8(

AN: My first Fic all mistakes totally mine please read and review!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Nick walked into his dark house wondering where his boyfriend was.

“Greg,” he called out receiving no response.

Greg had really, “pressed upon him,” earlier in the day, how important it was that Nick came home on time tonight.

For the last couple weeks Greg had been working DNA in days while they tried to find someone new. Greg had only agreed to do it because they were saving up for a house and Ecklie had agreed to pay him more then he was making when he actually was a DNA tech.

The down side though, besides the fact that he had to work DNA, was that Greg and he had not had sex in 2 weeks. With Greg having to work overtime to catch up after the last horrible tech. While Nick had to work overtime to make up for being short one CSI. The result was that Greg was getting home as Nick was leaving and Nick was getting home as Greg was leaving. It had been a frustrating 2 weeks… Nick hadn’t jacked off so much since before he and Greg got together.

Apparently Greg was just as frustrated by the lack of sex as Nick because earlier that day Greg had cornered Nick in the locker room shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nick had just taken his shirt off when Greg had pulled the curtain back and flashed in. Nick had spun around to yell at who ever had come in the words had died in his throat when he spotted Greg. His mind struggled to process what he saw. Greg. Naked. And Hard. Very Hard.

“Hi, Nicky”

“Greg…” Nick choked out, “what are you…I mean we can’t… You can’t… Not the place…” Nick stuttered out.

“Calm down Nicky, I’m not here to fuck,” Greg said. Nick let out a sigh of relief.

“I’m here to… Press upon you….” Greg stepped closer and Nick stopped breathing.  Greg smiled, “How important it is for you to come home on time tonight.”

“Uhhh,” Nick said at a loss for words and very wary of whatever Greg was about to do.

“Do you know what I was doing when you came in?” Greg asked.  Nick didn’t know but he could guess, “Showering?" He asked in hopes that Greg was not going down the road Nick was 90% sure he was. Greg laughed in response.
“Well yes, but that wasn’t the only thing… I was thinking of you. How good it feels when you fuck me. How sometimes I can come just from that ,you don’t even need to touch my dick. How I love it when sometimes after we have a marathon of sex I can feel it for days… Feel you inside me for days. How I love to suck your cock, love the feel of it in my mouth. The taste of it… Sucking you until you come” Nick let out a small moan, his dick which had begun to harden the instant he saw Greg twitched inside his painfully tight pants.

“Greg, this isn’t the time for this we could get caught” Nick whispered.

“Then you better stay quiet Nicky,” Greg said edging closer to him. “Where was I…? Oh that’s right I was in the shower thinking of you. Thats when I realized how hard I’d gotten and I’d started to take care of my problem.”

He demonstrated this by wrapping his hands around his erection and slowly stroking it, running his thumb over the tip every other stroke. Greg let out a low moan. “Oh God that feels good… I was doing this and still thinking of you “ he edged a little closer to Nick, “when I heard you come in heard you joking with Warrick… Oh fuck….Then heading back to the shower…. That’s when I decided to…Come…See you.”

Greg had begun to stroke a little faster and move a little closer until their was only inches of space between them. He rested his head on Nicks shoulder, “Oh Nicky getting close.”

Nick decided to go along with it, at this point there really was no turning back, “You miss me being inside you?” He asked using the sex voice that got both of them off.

“Yeah…” Greg moaned, beginning to thrust into his hand.

“Do you love it when I fuck you?… I know I love to fuck you. Love to stick my dick in your tight-hot-ass.”

“Oh god… Nick….Love it..…Love it so much…” Greg panted out, stroking and thrusting faster.

“You going to come for me G?”

“Oh yeah... Gonna come Nicky… Almost there…” He moaned out, body beginning to tremble.

“Come for me babe... I want to see it, feel it on me.”

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, I’m coming… Oh god Nicky,” his hips thrusting franticly.

“Yeah baby go ahead I’ve got you, come for me.” Nick had wrapped one arm around Greg’s body holding him up while the other hand covered his mouth… Greg was always noisy when he came, this time was no different. Nick could feel Greg moaning loudly into his hand.

He came hips thrusting erratically into his palm he came. Come pulsing out of his dick in thick spurts coating both of their stomachs. Greg continued to thrust for a minute before sagging into Nick. Nick held him close rubbing his back and murmuring gently into his ear. After a few minutes Greg seemed to have regained his equilibrium and he pulled away

“Thanks Nicky,” he said, flashing a grin.

“No problem” Nick chuckled out.

Greg reached out a slightly shaking finger scooping up some come off of Nicks flat stomach and then sucking it off his finger. “Hmm not bad… But I like yours more… See you tonight.”

He turned and bent over making sure Nick got a good look at his ass. He picked up his towel and after wrapping it quickly around his hips walked out.

He’d walked out leaving Nick to deal with a very large very hard problem… Which after a show like the one he’d just received had only taken a minute to take care of… Especially since he was using Greg’s come as lube

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But jacking off in the shower in the end just wasn’t enough, not nearly enough. Which was why he’d faked sick in order to get home on time… Not only on time but early… Only 20 minutes early but early none the less.

He looked around the apartment eagerly for is boyfriend.

“Greg… You better be here or I swear to god I’m going to…”

“Going to what?” Greg said popping up seemingly from nowhere “a little impatient are we?”

“Oh yeah… I’ve been hard since that lovely show you gave me on your way out today.” Nick said, grabbing Greg hand and placing it on his throbbing groin already damp with precum.

“Well after you were so nice to me earlier today I feel like I should repay the favor.” Greg said, pushing Nick against the wall and dropping to his knees.

“If you insist,” Nick drawled out voice thick with arousal.

“Oh I do.” Greg said, reaching for the button of Nicks jeans. The second the jeans were unzipped his erection sprang free, “Shit Nicky…” Greg said, licking his lips.

“I know you like it when I go commando” Nick said, smirking.

“Fuck Nicky so hot,” Greg murmured, pulling the jeans the rest of the way down and helping him step out of them. “Less clothes to worry about later.” He said, before licking Nick’s throbbing erection from root to tip.

“Ohh god baby…” Nick moaned out.

“You like that Nicky?” Greg asked beginning to lick and suckle the head.

“Ohh ohh yeah baby, love it.” He thrust slightly trying to get Greg to take more of his length in to that warm wet mouth. Greg, however wouldn’t let him, moving his head to control the amount he took in.

Greg began to massage his balls, they we heavy and ready to fill Greg’s mouth with come. Nick moaned loudly. Greg removed his mouth from the tip of Nick’s dick and began to lick then suck on his heavy sacks one at a time

“Oh god Greg, that feels so good…do you like my balls baby?”

Greg let the sack he was sucking on fall out of his mouth and looked straight into Nick’s eyes, “Love them I love every part of you”

Nick smiled and reached down and stroked Greg’s face, “Love you to Greggo”

Greg smiled then went back to work, once again licking Nicks cock. This time taking long slow licks before spending a few seconds sucking on the head again, then back to licking it like popsicle. It was driving Nick crazy, he wanted to feel Greg’s mouth all around him not just on the first inch.

“Greg, please stop teasing baby. Suck it. Take it all.” He said, thrusting into his mouth a little more forcefully. Greg took pity on him and allowed him to thrust deeper into his mouth, taking most of Nick’s dripping erection in.

“Thank you baby,” Nick moaned out. Greg’s mouth felt so good around him, hot and wet with just the perfect amount of suction.

“Ohhh so hot it feels so good,” Greg hummed in response, the vibrations causing Nick to groan loudly.

“You’re so good at this baby….you were born to suck cock.” Nick said, beginning to thrust alittle quicker and deeper.

“OH FUCK.” Nick yelled, when Greg finally took his whole length in deep throating him.

“Fuck baby… so good... so good…” He grabbed the back of Greg head holding him still. When Greg met his eyes letting him know it was alright, Nick began to thrust fast and deep fucking that wonderful mouth.

“Going to fuck you after this…. After I finish fucking you mouth… such a pretty mouth…” Nick groaned out picking up speed .

“Oh fuck gonna come… I’m so close… suck it baby suck my cock till I come…” Greg hallowed his cheeks and sucked, while Nick continued to thrust faster and faster into his mouth.

“Ohh god G… I’m coming…. I’m coming,” Nick moaned in warning. Greg pulled back slightly until the only the tip was in his mouth. He sucked hard while jacking the rest of Nick’s length.  Nick exploded come pouring out of his cock in pulse after pulse, filling Greg’s mouth and dribbling out the corner and down his chin as Greg tried to swallow it all.

Greg continued sucking milking Nicks through it all. Nick looked down and saw one of the sexiest sights he’d ever seen. Greg was licking his dick clean little drips of his come on his chin and chest, Nick reached and pulled him up off his knees. Then he cleaned the little spills of come up, with his tounge.

“Your right…” Nick said, enjoying the taste, “Not bad, but I like yours more.”

 

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Cassio.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.