Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Mutant X
    Pairing: Emma and... (it's a surprise...)
    Rating: R-ish
    Status: New (9/5/02); Complete
    Archive: Yes to list archives, anyone else please ask first.
    Feedback: Yes, please!!
    Series/Sequel: None
    Other Websites: Crimson Redd
    Disclaimers: Not mine - Mutant X belongs to Tribune and Marvel, and ?Everywhere? belongs to the extremely talented Michelle Branch...
    Summary: Emma’s been having interesting dreams...
    Notes: Just a little something that popped into my head while listening to ‘Everywhere’ by Michelle Branch, which can be found on her excellent cd ‘The Spirit Room.’
    Also, this is for Julia, in lieu of the Andromeda Tyr/Dylan slash I'd write her if I could... Hope this cheers you up a little, hon...
    Warnings: One slight one that I’m skipping for the sake of surprise - it’d be too much of a spoiler... If you absolutely *have* to see it, it’s been posted *after* the fic proper...
    Submitted through http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/makebelieve

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    969
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    8
    Hits:
    1,006