Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Queer As Folk (US Version)
    Pairing: Brian/Justin
    Summary: What does Brian do when he can't sleep?
    Category: First person POV
    Rating: I'm never very good at these things but I'd say at least a solid R. Contains mild angst.
    Disclaimer: All things "Queer As Folk" belong Russell T. Davies, CowLip and Showtime. No profit was made from this fiction and no disrespect is intended for the show, its writers or the actors.
    Archive: ATP, WWOMB and my personal site, all others please ask so I know where to visit.
    Spoilers: Nothing really but it does allude to the events in the first season finale.
    Author notes: A huge 'thank you' to my betas, Jen Imparato and Rem. You two made the first fic jitters disappear.
    Feedback/Constructive criticism: Always worshipped; always answered.
    Submitted through http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/AUfic

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,534
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    12
    Hits:
    1,153