Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    FANDOM: Quantum Leap (Sam/Al)
    STATUS: New/Complete
    SUMMARY: Sam's offered funding for Project Quantum Leap in exchange for one night with a rich female admirer. Al's attempt to rescue Sam has unexpected results.
    RATING: Let's call it an R just to be safe.
    WARNING: This story contains an m/m sexual relationship. I presume that's why you're here. Otherwise go away now.
    DISCLAIMER: Not mine. Apologies to Bonnie Raitt for my title, "Indecent Proposal" for the introductory premise, and to anyone named Kramer who takes offense - none intended. Phooey to NBC for the usual reasons: Canceling QL, Cheers, the Others, The Profiler, The Pretender, losing David Letterman to CBS, losing David Brinkley to ABC, developing the show Supertrain, and a host of other evils. Attention, Don B: They may be yours but they like my plots better.
    Submitted through http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/makebelieve

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    9,197
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    12
    Hits:
    1,214