Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    When Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon's orders are switched from helping Naboo to chasing slavers, it changes their lives forever.
    NC-17 for M/MHet Level is None
    Slash Level is Medium Slash Smut Level is Low
    Femslash Level is None
    Herm Level is None
    50 KB, Story is Complete, Series is Closed-Unfinished
    Written June 14, 1999 by HiperBunny
    Setting: Star Wars Episode 1
    Primary Races: Humans
    Contents: M/M Sex. First Time, AU, Angst.
    Pairings: Obi-Wan/ Qui-Gon
    Notes: This is an AU. It takes place during TPM, but from a safe distance, at Qui-Gon's request.
    BOOCOBIGTHANKYOUS to Rauhnee for betas and Battle Training info. Semper Fi!
    HUGEHONKINTHANKYOUS to Dorian for the most intense beta in the universe. You are the Grammar Goddess!
    LOVEFLUFFANDNUTTERS to Beldthora Serpentsdottir for dragging this beast through creation and whumping my muses. Also love to the rest of the Dysphasian Vandals for alphas, deck time and repeated assurances that I hadn't lost my mind. May I have my mind back now?
    First in a planned series, which will get more and more AU, but hey, the next one's gonna have Obi-Wan bellydancing, so that's worthwhile, too. Right? Feedback will help the writing process.
    This story began because of some flip remarks made on the Muse List regarding Obi-Wanmuse whupping my Highlandermuses, pink powdery stuff from Andelu 2, and an at-the-time uninvented "Feathers of Heaven" trick. Having shot my mouth off, my muses (with conspirators in the persons of Rauhnee and her Qui-Gonmuse) got this story finished despite my protests.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    23
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    14
    Hits:
    1,757