Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Dead Man on Campus
    Paring: Josh/Cooper
    Rating: NC17
    Status: new
    Archive: yes to list archives
    E-mail address for feedback:
    Series/Sequel: Part 5 of the "Senior Year" AU series, follows "Noir sur le Noir". Other parts can be found on my site.
    Disclaimers: God bless MTV and Viacom for this inane, sophomoric little piece of film that I watched by accident and haven't stopped slashing since.
    Notes: Okay, so normally I wait until I have each rather lengthy part of this series done and then I post the whole thing at once. But since this part is going to take me a really long time to finish and it's already taken forever for me to figure out how to even start it I thought I'd post what I've got so far. Sort of a good faith gesture to those of you that have e-mailed me to ask where the hell the next part is. I totally understand that frustration so I don't mind. For anybody that's archiving this one, if you want to wait until the end I can send you the whole thing as one piece if you like. Just let me know if you'd prefer that option.
    Summary: Josh visits Cooper in Buffalo and learns more than he bargained for about the way Cooper grew up.
    Warnings: none right now. Maybe later, I'll keep you posted.
    Submitted through http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/makebelieve

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    32,336
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    12
    Hits:
    1,333