Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rating: NC-17
    Genre: AU (involving werewolves)
    Warning: Contains sex (of the slash variety) and violence (in the form of Wilson being tortured). Also, an original character dies. Nothing else - there is a happy end.
    Summary: There are rumours of a werewolf in Princeton-Plainsboro. Most people seem to believe that it's House - but House doesn't believe in werewolves or any such things. He's much more interested in finding out what's wrong with Wilson.
    Beta: elva_barr - I will be forever grateful.
    Special Thanks: To Audrey, for encouraging me along the way and putting up with my constant rambling; to my sister for her support and to my mother, not only for not freaking out when she heard who (and what) I was writing about but for actually reading and enjoying it.
    Author's Note: I have taken some liberties with the georgraphy of Princeton-Plainsboro - I'm fairly certain that neither the forest nor the ruin actually exist. Blame it on the fact that it takes place in a different universe ;)
    Submitted through http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HouseMD_Slash

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    27,638
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    7
    Kudos:
    22
    Bookmarks:
    5
    Hits:
    2,113