Actions

Work Header

Taking Good Care Of My Baby

Summary:

Tim has trust issues. Bart has a plan to break through them.

Work Text:

Taking Good Care Of My Baby 

 

Bart was not as slow to catch onto things as a lot of people thought he was. Without super-speed he’d be just as slow as everybody else; with it, well… And considering the amount of time he’d been spending with Tim of late – granted, most of it in battle simulations or the bedroom – it should have come as no surprise that it had only taken him four instances of observing a specific behavior to notice a pattern.

 

Tim, it was widely known, had control issues. That didn’t mean that Tim felt like he had to control everything. It meant that he had been taught that not being in control all the time was bad.

 

That was wrong; if Tim never let someone else take control, he’d have given himself a hernia years ago. But, considering that Bart and Tim had only been having sex for two months, three weeks, five days and a bit over six hours, it came as no surprise to Bart that Tim wasn’t quite comfortably yet ceding control to him in bed.

 

Tonight, Bart was determined to help Tim get over that reluctance, the best way he knew how.

 

Together.

 

***

 

“Mmm…” Bart had to force himself to pull away from Tim. He loved the way Tim nibbled on his ears, and the biting kisses on his collarbone felt amazingly hot…but he had a mission. “Tim?”

 

Tim’s eyes flicked up to meet Bart’s, though his teeth didn’t stop worrying Bart’s nipples. He hmmed a question around the small morsel of flesh he was chewing.

 

“I want…” Bart gasped as Tim bit down, then soothed the hurt with his tongue as he rubbed his half-hard cock against Bart’s own. “I want to fuck you,” Bart ground out, trying not to come just from that contact.

 

Tim stilled, the grip his teeth had on Bart’s skin going lax. He cleared his throat and stared at Bart with wild, glazed eyes. They’d only done that a total of three times with Tim on the receiving, and Tim was still tense about contemplating it, though enthusiastic once the festivities were underway. “Umm…”

 

Not bothering to wait for Tim to actually say something coherent, Bart proceeded with his plan; he flipped Tim over onto his back, himself astride Tim. He’d have to remember to thank Gar for teaching him that move in combat class last week.

 

Pinning Tim down by his arms and legs, Bart vibrated just enough to set Tim’s timing slightly off, and cause his eyes to cross and close. Leaning down until his lips just brushed Tim’s ear, Bart whispered, “I want to be inside you, Tim. All of you.” Tim shivered underneath him, and his mouth opened to say something. Whatever it was, Bart wasn’t going to let it be said. Not before he finished putting his plan into motion.

 

This was the part of his plan Bart wasn’t entirely sure of, but nothing ventured, nothing gained, so he rapped his hand twice against the headboard, and out popped two Scouts. Bart then slowed his vibrations down to a crawl, allowing Tim to come back to himself.

 

When Tim’s eyelids fluttered open, he stared at the two glowing golden doubles of his lover, confusion and apprehension in his eyes. “Bart, wha– what are you planning?” he asked, voice anxious and thready.

 

The Scouts grinned at Tim seductively, but didn’t speak. This was Bart’s show.

 

“You’re always looking out for us, Tim. All of us,” Bart said softly, crawling up Tim’s body so he was staring straight down into Tim’s eyes. Ignoring how the brush of his cock over Tim’s abs sent sparks up his spine, he placed a hand over Tim’s heart and went on, “Let me – let us – take care of you for once.”

 

Tim still didn’t seem entirely sold on the idea, even if he had relaxed a bit, his face wearing an expression of reluctant interest. Then the Scout on his left leaned over and nuzzled at his chin. “Please, Tim? Let us love you?”

 

At that, Tim shuddered and went limp. The expression on his face was almost painful in its openness, but he nodded his acquiescence. Bart decided to move before Tim tensed up again; Tim wouldn’t change his mind, not once it was made. Not here, and not now.

 

“You know what to do, right?” Bart asked his Scouts, and they both nodded before zipping into position. The Scout on Tim’s left – Bart decided to think of him as Lefty – flipped Tim onto his stomach, and, after urging Tim to his knees, crawled under him so that they were in a sixty-nine position. The Scout on Tim’s right – who Bart decided to think of as Righty – sat on the pillows at the top of the bed, his already raging erection just inches from Tim’s parted lips and wide eyes, and barely a foot from Lefty’s own hardness. Tim looked slightly panicked at the Scout’s quick moves, but he relaxed once more when they didn’t immediately move to penetrate him.

 

Bart never considered waiting fun, but in the case of sex, anticipation could be…rewarding. Still, Bart wasted no time preparing Tim, taking care as always to make sure his lover was properly stretched. Then Bart slipped on the condom, enjoying Tim’s small shivers as he heard the soft snap of the latex. With a kiss to Tim’s neck, and a murmur of, “I love you, baby,” he gave a signal to his Scouts.

 

As Bart sank slowly into Tim’s ass, Lefty engulfed Tim’s cock, and Righty slipped his between Tim’s lips. Tim whimpered as they all three bottomed out inside him, then moaned around Righty’s cock. His hands fisted in the bedsheets, knuckles whitening, and it seemed like he was unable to keep himself from rocking back and forth between Bart and Lefty, seeming not to know which sensation felt better.

 

Bart wasn’t sure, either, since the expression on Righty’s face looked like he himself felt.  Righty wasn’t him, however, and it was barely four minutes after Tim had started sucking him that he came. He pulled back after Tim swallowed, getting a few drops of cum on Tim’s face. Tim’s panting, flushed face, if Bart correctly remembered how his love had looked after giving him a blowjob – and thanks to eidetic memory, he did.

 

Righty was finished for the moment, but Tim was still enjoying the attention of Bart and Lefty, and panting hard. Once his breathing had slowed down, Lefty and Righty switched places. Tim seemed a bit bemused to have another hard cock in front of him so soon, even though he knew what Bart’s metabolism was like. Nevertheless, when Righty picked up Lefty’s former rhythm, Tim shuddered, eyelids falling closed as he tongued Lefty’s leaking cock before sucking him inside.

 

Both Righty and Lefty had come twice, and Tim once, when Bart finally let himself come. He pulled out of Tim at the last second and vibrated the condom off – that move turned out to feel really good, and he made a note to vibrate more during sex or even masturbation – so he could come on Tim’s back, his semen trickling down the crack of Tim’s ass and over Tim’s hole.

 

The whole point of this ‘exercise’ was to prove to Tim that Bart could take care of him, but Bart would admit to having a certain…kink. He was possessive, something that would have surprised him more than anyone else – if anyone but Tim had known).

 

Marking Tim as his…well, it was just another way of taking care of him. Especially since Tim seemed to have a deeply buried need for someone to claim him.

 

Bart was happy to oblige.

 

Tim was gasping for breath when Bart slowly turned him over into his back, revealing his flushed face and neck, liberally speckled with Bart’s cum. Tim’s own cum was smeared across his belly, thighs, and limp cock. He looked completely and utterly debauched, and more than a little like the really good porn that Bart had spent a subjective eternity searching for on the Internet before he discovered that Tim was better than anything else.

 

Even having just come, Bart was hard again, and he had to force himself to proceed with his plan. Eyes locked with Tim’s own lust-dazed ones, he kneeled up over Tim’s groin and sucked Lefty and Righty back inside him, one after the other. The rapid-fire feeling of four orgasms, plus what it had felt like to be with Tim in three ways all at once, caused Bart to come again even without actually being touched, covering Tim’s chest with his release. Tim now had pearly white splotches from his lips to his hips, and he looked even sexier.

 

Tim wasn’t the only one breathing hard now; in fact, Tim had mostly managed to catch his breath, leaving Bart in the dust. Licking his lips – and shuddering at the taste of Bart he found – Tim reached out and pulled Bart up his body, fingers digging into his hips. Bart made an inquiring noise, then gasped loudly as Tim licked the drops of come from his thighs and balls, before sucking Bart’s cock deep into his mouth. All the while, his eyes were locked with Bart’s, in a heated imitation of moments before.

 

Powerless to stop the waves of feeling caused by Tim’s lips and tongue, Bart rode them, hips pumping into Tim’s mouth, until he came with an animalistic growl. It wasn’t until the haze of sparkles had gone from his behind his eyes that he realized Tim had pulled off right before he’d orgasmed, allowing Bart to add another layer to his already come-drenched face.

 

Bart had hoped Tim would enjoy it, but he hadn’t quite expected Tim to be so on board with the program.

 

And Bart had one more thing planned for that evening’s festivities, before the afterglow was allowed to set in. Because really, he couldn’t let Tim go to sleep all sticky like that, could he?

 

It also wouldn’t be entirely fair to speed through and not let Tim enjoy it as much as Bart would.

 

Even slowed down, it still only took Bart five minutes and change to lick all the come off of Tim. Tim managed to orgasm from the vibrating flickers of Bart’s tongue on his cock anyway. Bart cleaned that up, too, while Tim shivered beneath him.

 

When Bart flopped next to Tim on the sweaty pillows, it was with a supremely disgusting self-satisfied smile on his face. Tim looked fairly satisfied himself, in a daze that radiated Just Been Fucked To Within An In Inch Of My Life – And Am Loving It.

 

Finally mustering the energy to move, Tim rolled over until he was half-cuddled in Bart’s arms. Bart finished the job, wrapping his arms around Tim.

 

“I’m going to be so sore tomorrow,” Tim mumbled into Bart’s shoulder.

 

“Worth it, though, right?” Bart asked. He tried not to let the uncertainty he still felt leak into his voice. After all, though he was pretty sure Tim had enjoyed it, his lover was very good at concealing his true emotional state.

 

Bart felt Tim’s smile against his neck. “Yeah.”

 

Breathing an internal sigh of relief, Bart settled back, waiting for sleep to come. His plan had worked and all was right with his world. Tim, however, still felt like talking.

 

“Bart…how did you know?” Tim asked in a voice slurred with sleep.

 

Bart contemplated telling Tim the truth for all of a full second: that Tim always got a speculative gleam in his eye whenever Bart talked about his Scouts, and that he shuddered oh-so-invitingly whenever Bart kept him from moving his hands, or that Tim got a completely different gleam in his eye whenever he got Bart’s come on his face.

 

All Bart said was, “I thought you’d like it, baby.”

 

Unusual for Tim, he didn’t even protest the nickname. He just snuggled closer to Bart and drifted off, for once not a care in the world plaguing his mind.

 

Bart grinned. His plan had worked, and flawlessly at that. He’d definitely be taking care of Tim like this more often.