Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
700
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,340

An Irresistable Love

Summary:

PAIRING: (?/Sephiroth)
DISCLAIMER: Don't own 'em. Ain't gettin' paid.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

AN IRRESISTABLE LOVE
By Sephiroth

"Sephiroth...."

Sephiroth turned around, trying to find the source of the alluring male voice. "Where are you? Who are you?" he demanded. "Show yourself. Or do you fear me?"

A man stepped foward. He was dressed in a skintight suit of black gloveleather, with silver knee and elbow guards. His hair was the color of platinum, worn in a perfectly straight ponytail that hung down the full length of his back.

"I do not fear my chosen bride." he said, reaching out to caress Sephiroth's face.

"Just who the hell do you think you're calling your bride?" Sephiroth demanded, glaring at the other man.

"Perhaps bride was not the best word." the other man admitted. "I'm merely using the term to refer to the one who is claimed rather than who claims in a pact of marriage."

"What forgotten age did you spring from? Marriages, such as they are, are equal these days. I'm not your property-to-be."

"You and I are already inseparable." the man whispered, seductively, in Sephiroth's ear as he carefully removed the silver-haired man's clothes.

"I doubt that." Sephiroth turned and begain to walk away.

The other man began to sing. Sephiroth didn't know what the lyrics were, but the song haunted him, touched his soul. He stoppe, then turned.

"Who...?" he began again.

The other man's mouth closed over Sephiroth's, their tongues clashing as he lowered Sephiroth back onto the dew-dampened grass.

"What are you...?" Sephiroth's question died upon his lips as the other man rubbed his inner thighs, making him harden with anticipation.

 

-Chapter 2-

"Just lie back and enjoy," the platinum-haired man's voice was barely more than a whisper as he placed another kiss upon Sephiroth's lip. Sephiroth felt the next kiss upon his chin, then under it, then down the length of his neck until the other man reached the point where his throat met his upper chest. He paused for a moment, then diverted down Sephiroth's left arm, "How oft' have I felt his hand upon my slender frame." he mused, quietly.

Sephiroth frowned in bemusement. What was this man talking about. He'd never laid eyes upon him, much less other parts of himself. He wondered about this as the other man kissed his way back up Sephiroth's left arm, then down his torso, nibbling a little at each nipple, just enough to tease the silver-haired former General into deeper desire.

The idea of questioning this remark was quickly lost, however, in the din of a million angels singing in his head as the other man's mouth closed around the tip of his erection, lips working with the movements of a warrior, or a poet, or a god, bringing Sephiroth to the very bring of orgasm, then coaxing him over the edge.

The man kept it up until Sephiroth was in such great ecstacy that the man could have penetrated him dry without him feeling pain during intercourse.

But the other man didn't want Sephiroth to suffer afterward, either. Carefully, he worked the contents of a tube of lubricant from his backpack into Sephiroth, bringing the former General to his second orgasm that night.

The man turned Sephiroth's legs to the side and bent them at the knee. Then, as carefully as he could, he guided his erection into Sephiroth, moving slowly until he could penetrate no further.

"So beautiful," he whispered, as he moved inside of Sephiroth.

Sephiroth tried to pull him closer, but the man stopped him.

"No," he shook his head. "I don't want you to hurt yourself. I'm already as deep as I can go."

Sephiroth sighed, then submerged himself in the sensations that built up in his body each time the man's erection moved within him. He felt his own erection return. It built until he could barely hold back. The feel of the other man's ejaculation hitting his inner walls set him off and he came for the third time, spraying his seed upon the grass until he was fully sated.

"Who are you?" Sephiroth's voice was a contented whisper. "Please tell me your name."

The man drew Sephiroth closer and held him in a protective embrace.

"Masamune." he replied.

 

-OWARI-

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Sephiroth.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.