Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
349
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
1,491

I Remember

Summary:

Starsky died one year ago. How do Hutch handle it.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

                                         I remember
 
It’s the first anniversary of your death and I have tried Starsky honestly I have. I done as you said and went back to work even took on a new partner. A snotty nose kid fresh out off uniform.
 
You would have laughed Starsky if you saw him. Though I guess you did see him since I have felt your presence with me the whole times I was back on the streets. 
 
I’m sure I saw you walking out of Uncle Elmo’s, the other day. I ran over and turned the pour bastard round scaring the shit out of him.  I felt so stupid, after all how could it have been you your d-dead.
 
I went to the pits and was sure I spotted you sitting in our booth Huggy always reserved for us. I think I’m losing my mind I miss you so much my heart ach, my life has no meaning. 
 
You’re everywhere Starsk though I don’t know why I’m telling you this because I guess you know already. When the breeze caresses my face I close my eyes and it’s you touching me just like you use to. 
 
When I taste red wine, I remember the taste your warm sweet lips felt against mine. I still smell your fragrance in the bedroom the front room it’s as if you never left me one year ago.
 
Well like I said I tried I really did but its no good I can’t go on forgive me Starsk I know I’m a coward but I can’t make it without you. 
 
I know you think I’m just drunk and tomorrow I’ll get up and carry on with you sitting on my shoulder watching over me as always. But it won’t work that way besides I’ve already swallowed the pills before I started this little heart to heart with you buddy.
 
Its getting dark in here I think the pills are starting to work there magic. Starsk I see you I really see you. I love you so much. “I love you to babe come on sweetheart to eternity.
 

 

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Davids Kaz.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.