Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 4 of V 1984 Season Two
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
274
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
14
Hits:
1,347

The Probe By Diana

Summary:

Diana probed the white ball of light. She will be surprised by what is inside of it.

Notes:

I don't own any of the characters that I hasn't created.

Work Text:

V: The Probe By Diana by mbozzo.

Diana looked at the ball of white light on her dresser. She knew that it was what left of Julie Parrish. She have killed other humans before, but it the first time that a ball of white light came out of a human. She picked it up in her right hand. It felt warm to the touch. She saw a empty glass box. She put it into that glass box. She closed the top. Tomorrow, she'll bring it into her lab. Then, she took off her clothes, and went to bed.

The next day, she took it to her lab. The ball of white light grew a little bigger. She put it down on her lab table. She plan to check it out. She put it under the mircoscope. She has found nothing under it. What can this ball of light show her? Then, a idea came to her mind. She would probe it with her mind. She send her mind to probe inside. She was shocked to touch another mind in there. It was Julie's mind. She tried to go inside it, but it send Diana's mind back out to Diana's body. Soon, Diana was back inside her own body. She was smiling. Julie was still alive. She could still try to convert her, turn Julie into her slave. She took the ball of white light out of her lab. She's going to return it to her quarters. She has plans for Julie. It might take time, but the ball of white light with Julie's mind in it will be hers, forever. The end, for now.

Series this work belongs to: