Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 4 of The Gas Universe
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2008-04-20
Words:
4,184
Chapters:
10/10
Kudos:
34
Hits:
4,412

Raspberries 4: Spitters

Summary:

Series/Sequels: Sequel to Raspberries, Blastberries, and Squealers
Warnings: Squicks/Slash
Pairing: J/B
Fandom: The Sentinel
Summary: And give you an edge? I don't think so!
Disclaimer: I ain't made no dough on it, nor any money, either. However, if you think you want to stand up in court, in PUBLIC, and be told THERE that S.S.I., Foodstamps, AND Medicaid are all federal programs of which the benefits are Non-Transferable, and thereby make a total ass out of not only yourself but your legal department, AND the board of directors....be my guest.
This is something I'd LOVE to get to watch!
(I'm equally certain that any cops in or near the courtroom would be equally entertained!)
Submitted through http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/makebelieve

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

 

Spitters
by Roy's Lady 51 (Ornery)

 

H. had left the loft with it's shell-shocked new female while she was still being eyed eagerly by Blair. Jim had his nose dialed down since his Guide was still spitting out the occaisional squealer. Unfortunately, this woman, this Scribe, didn't have that luxury. She spotted a bag of charcoal and before Jim could react, had shoved one of the larger broken bits into Blair's mouth. The surprised young man swallowed without thinking about it, and stopped Jim before the sentinel could tie the woman into a human pretzel.

Thoughtfully, Jim looked at her..."Well, maybe you're right, charcoal IS a known cure for gas....but don't EVER do that again. At least not when I'm within arm's reach of you?"

"It wasn't MY fault. SHE made me do it, I KNOW what you are, and I know all about the Blessed Protectoring thing. I know better than to piss you off over Blair. Anything else, I don't really care, though. After all, I'm one of the writers who GAVE him to you. The thing is, I can't get out of here until SHE allows it, not even if I write myself out of it, since she'll just put me right back in here....I guess. I sorta accidently volunteered...."

"First rule in the Army: Never, ever, volunteer, for anything, lady." Jim chided. "I think you're about to find out why, too. Since it's MY turn to nail Blair...although I think I'll wait until he isn't *quite* as alert for it."

She stared at him in amusement for a moment. Then she turned her eyes to the watchful ones belonging to Blair Sandburg. He tried to hide behind an innocent smile, but she snorted. "Don't even try. I know both of you far too well for *that* to work. Does he actually think you going to miss anything important?" She asked in disbelief.

"I've been known too."

"You are a bright, caring, lovable young man. There are an awful lot of us writers out there who know both of you better than you know each other. Every time you two screw up, we correct the matter." Scribe wasn't entirely stupid so she didn't tell mention that she and her fellow writers also 'caused' the 'screw-ups'. And hoped like hell that Jim, at least, never found that out....

end this part