Actions

Work Header

This is why you don't feed the bunnies after midnight

Summary:

Fandom: Multiple (NCIS/CSI/HOuse MD/Stargate/Justice Society of America/Captain Marvel)
Genre: Slash
Rating: FR-T (Mentions of M/M sex, but it all happens offscreen)
Synopsis: Take one bored writer, a gunny sack, and bunnies bouncing off the walls. Throw them together in the bag and give it a shake.Voila, insanity ensues.
AN: Umm, crackfic! At it's best? Or would that be at it's worst?
Submitted through http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Makebelieve_YG

Work Text:

 

This is why you don't feed the bunnies after midnight
by Josette Grover
sylumdrift@gmail.com  or slashsister@gmail.com

 

 

"He's mine bitch." Jen Sheppard says, grabbing Sara Sidle's hair and pulling.

"Oh no he's not. I saw him first." Sara slaps Jen hard across the face, followed by a high heel grinding into her foot.

"I can give him so much more than your 'little' lab can."

"Ha, this 'little' lab is the best in the country. How can you top that? Besides," Sara simpers, "I'm here, why would he want to leave me?"

"Why the hell did he get involved with you in the first place?" House asks sneering as he stomps past. "Remind me to schedule Grissom for a cat scan as part of his checkup?" he says to Janet Frasier who's following him. "There has to be something medically wrong with him to become involved with that!!!" Greg and Nick snicker silently as they walk past.

"Where's Jethro?" Madam Director asks, hands on her hips. "He should be here."

"He's off with Horatio." Doctor Mid-nite says, walking past dragging Rick Tyler and Billy Batson behind him. "Boys, I don't care if we are in Vegas, both of you are still overdue for your checkups. I promise you it will still be there when you're done, and if you're 'good' I'll give you a treat!!!" He chuckles.

"Why is he with Horatio?" Ziva asks, looking at DC and McGee. "Is there a new case I wasn't aware of?"

"Nope, the bossman just has a thing for redheads." McGee snickers, grabbing Ryan by the hand and dragging him off to the nearest bedroom.

 

end