Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 3 of V 1984 Season Two
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,874
Chapters:
5/5
Kudos:
14
Hits:
3,333

The Aftermath

Summary:

A Season Two Story

Chapter 1: Part 1

Notes:

I don't own any of the characters that I haven't created.

Chapter Text

V: The Aftermath (A Season Two Story) by mbozzo

Alarms were sounding inside the Los Angeles Mothership. Diana smiled, as she heard the alarms. It means that her plans are happening as she has plan it to. A helmeted male shocktrooper came close to the door of Diana's cell.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?" yelled Diana.

"THE SHUTTLE WITH THE STARCHILD AND THE LEADER HAVE BEEN DESTROYED," yelled back the male shocktrooper.

"LET ME AND JAMES OUT. WE CAN HELP WITH THIS CRISIS," yelled Diana. The shocktrooper didn't know that Diana was the cause of the crisis. So the male shocktrooper let Diana and James out of their cell. Then, the 3 of them went to the bridge.

Inside the bridge of the Los Angeles Mothership, Philip and Lydia were trying to figure out what to do. Now, that peace is no longer, they have a planet to conquer. Philip was trying to think of a way to end this war. He wasn't getting any where at all. He didn't know what to do. Then, Diana, James, and the male shocktrooper went into the room.

"Where are the resistance?" asked Diana. Philip turned the alarms off.

"They returned to Los Angeles. Why are you and James out of your cell?" asked Philip.

"I let them out. Diana told me that she could help us in this crisis," answered the male shocktrooper. Diana turned to Philip.

"Are you going to recapture them?" asked Diana.

"I order any member of the resistance to be brought here," answered Lydia. Philip knew that he was trapped. He couldn't do anything.

Mike Donovan, Julie Parrish, Caleb Taylor, Willie, and Thelma were trying not to get captured. It wasn't easy to do. There were a lot of shocktrooper on the street. They saw Lorriane and Maggie Blodgett as prisoners of the shocktroopers. There was nothing that they could do about it now. All they could do now, is to keep moving.

Diana was smiling as she saw all the humans being round up. She didn't see the people that she wanted to see, but it's just a matter of time. Then, she saw someone that she know. Lorriane was being brought in. Diana walked toward her.

"Look what the mouse brought in," said Diana. She touched Lorriane on the neck.

"Welcome back, traior. There is a person here that I want you to meet," teased Diana. Then, she ordered Lorriane to be brought to the bridge. Then, the shocktrooper who was holding Lorriane did as he was ordered.

To be continued.