Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rating: NC-17
    Pairings: J/B
    Status: New; Complete
    Date: July 9, 2000
    Archive: Yes
    Archive author: Yes
    Series/Sequel: No
    Disclaimers: The Sentinel, Jim Ellison, Blair Sandburg, Simon Banks, Henri Brown, Larry the Barbary ape, and Rainier University belong to Pet Fly Productions and Paramount. No copyright infringement is intended. This work of fiction is purely for enjoyment and no money is being made from it.
    Notes: Comments and constructive criticism of ALL kinds are welcome. My heartfelt thanks and appreciation go to my friend and beta, Grey, who probably put as much work into this story as I did, if not more. Thank you! Revisions were made after she saw it, so any and all mistakes are my own. This story previously appeared in "Whispers of the Heart" by AngelWings Press, although it has been considerably revised.
    Summary: Blair doesn't have very good luck, or does he?
    Warnings: m/m AU Mild spoilers for The Debt.
    (originally published in Whispers of the Heart)

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    10,873
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    10
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,640