Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rating: NC-17
    Pairings: J/B
    Status: New; Complete
    Date: September 20, 2000
    Archive: Yes
    Archive author: Yes
    Archive email address: Yes
    Series/Sequel: No
    Disclaimers: All things The Sentinel belong to Pet Fly Productions and Paramount. No copyright infringement is intended. This work of fiction is purely for enjoyment and no money is being made from it.
    Notes: ALL comments and constructive criticism welcome. Many thanks to Grey for beta reading and patiently answering my never ending questions. In this story, STDs don't exist. In RL, play it safe and use proper precautions. This story previously appeared in Love & Guns 10. Nothing much has changed, just some minor phrasing adjustments.
    Summary: The ramifications of the press conference finally hit Blair.
    Warnings: m/m, Spoilers for The Sentinel by Blair Sandburg. Vague references to Night Train, Rogue, Black or White, and Murder 101.
    (originally published in Love & Guns 10)

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,681
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    15
    Hits:
    1,503